[H] DH DPS & Healer LFG

Hello!

My friend and I are returning players looking to join a heroic or mythic raiding guild. We are both in the 390 range currently. Our preferred raid times would be around 7-10PM during the week. We are primarily looking to find people to do M+ with as well as raid.

I am open to playing any class healer, but currently have a disc priest, tree, and mistweaver ready to go. If you have any questions, reply here or reach out via battle net - DirtyJersey#1293

1 Like

Hey Ligmaphobia! We might be a good fit for you. Check us out, and let me know if you have any questions. Good luck with your search!

Evolved Gaming - Horde - Area 52

We are always looking for new members to come and join our age 18+, multi-gaming community!

We are currently building our raid team on the Horde side of things, and there’s room for you! We are getting through Normals (7/9), then working our way into Heroics. We raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8:30-10:30pm EST.

Not into raiding? No problem. We are doing mythic plus dungeons for people coming together as a guild. Questing, leveling, etc. etc.! For other information please check out the thread below.

Any questions, feel free to come find me on Discord - Nystera#3611.

Bumps for Jesus