[H] Defiance - Recruiting for 8.3++ MYTHIC - 2 day raid - 930-Midnight EST

Hey folks,

Currently 8/8 Heroic EP AoTC - 4/8 M

Will pay for Xfers with gold upon arrival for high needed classes

Tank: Closed (Might discuss with a good tank, pref Brew or War)
Melee DPS: Rogue, Warrior, Ret
Range DPS: Mage, Shadow Priest, Ele Shaman
Healers: Disc Priest
Off-spec dps/heals are always a plus!

*This does not mean because your class in not listed that we won’t open a spot for you. We are always interested in talking with exceptional players of all classes.

We are Defiance on Thrall. Defiance is a semi-hardcore guild. We raid two and a half hours two days a week, Tue/Thur (alt Friday and Opt Monday) 930 P.M-1200 A.M est(Tues is farm). We are also active with mythic plus keys, leveling/gearing alts, old content, etc., and just having a good time, for real, you won’t find a more laid back down to earth guild that pushes end game content. We are an adult guild, mostly age 20+ (some well above that, you know who you are!). We are looking for competitive, intelligent, and humble players who want to enjoy the game with like-minded individuals. Yes we want you to min/max and push yourself, but we are not, and do not want, elitist and do not care for a know-it-all types of players. We strive to maintain a drama-free environment with positive attitudes.

Bnet: ZombieFied#1918 or
AaronC#11555
Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

Sent a BTAG request and discord friend. Will be on all day!

Yup we picked him up. Still looking for Mages, Ret palis and more

Holy Pally would be fun too :slight_smile:

Yeah a holy pali would be good…and a rogue…mmmm roguuuueeee

that sounded hot… mmm rogue…

Looking for more people, DPS and Healers…

Come to your new home @8.3 and beyond!

Yup need folks for 8.3

If you’re looking to add a mage you can add me on bnet jake#11179 would love to talk

Added ya lets chat

Good afternoon, my friend and I are looking for a guild to focus on our endgame goals with. I’ve picked up this Warlock and my buddy plays a dps warrior. We liked your raid times a lot and are interested in joining if you’re still recruiting for Ny’a. Hit me up if you’re interested at Omeyga#1449 or I can contact you later this evening.

Thanks!

Hi! I’m looking for an adult guild that’s more progression-minded without being too super hardcore, and that sounds like you guys. I have a couple friends who are looking with me (resto druid and ret pally). I don’t know if you have openings for three people, but if so I’m Omni#1922 on bnet and I’d be really interested in talking with you.
Thanks!

Hi, I’m looking for a guild to run with and yours seems like a good fit. Sent you a BNet friend request. I used to play Ret Pally but switched to Holy at the end of last tier. I’m currently geared for Holy but can pretty easily swap back to Ret if you would prefer. I enjoy both specs and would like to keep both geared up a little later into the patch. I also have a max level priest alt that I’ve been working on, if you would rather have a priest (any spec) I can get him ready to go.