[H]--Daytime Raiding!-- <IPS> 9/9 AQ40... Thur/Fri/Sun 2:30-5:30pm EST

IPS is currently recruiting a Holy/Disc Priest for our Daytime Raid Core!
our raid days/times for this core are Thursday/Friday/Sunday 2:30-5:30pm Server Time. (invites go out at 2pm)

Our guild was formed 4 years ago on Vanilla Private Servers, and we have raided together the entire time since.

We are a mix of players from around the world. Our raid days/times on the private servers were weekend afternoons because that was the only time where everyone could meet worldwide. However, when we hit Classic, we split our Raid Core into two. This lets everyone raid at times that are more ideal for them. We have an Evening Core for our NA 9-5ers; and a Daytime Core for our EU Players and 3rd Shift NA players.

We were the 4th Horde guild to kill Rag and both of our raid cores cleared 8/8 BWL week one of release.

we were the 7th Horde guild to kill C’thun and the 9th Horde guild to clear 9/9 AQ40. both our raid cores full clear all raid content weekly.

If you are interested in joining us feel free to friend me on discord. I will respond to you within 8-12 hours, and usually much faster.

*** – My Discord ID is illt#3854 – ***

1 Like

We are currently in need of a Daytime DPS Warrior

we are currently looking for a Daytime Resto Druid

1 Like

If you want we could talk. I added you on discord so feel free to message me whenever.

also looking for good Daytime Holy Priest!

just need a Daytime Resto Druid now.

any daytime R shammy spots?

bump for new recruitment needs

back up to the top.

need daytime raiders!

back up to the top you go.

bumping for daytime raiders

daily bumpage and raid need updating.

updated and bumping for current needs

updated with current class needs