[H] <Daydreamers> 8/8N, 6/8H (non-guild raiders welcome)

Very fun guild! I raid with them

1 Like

We got down Opulence on heroic and got some pulls in on Conclave last time.
Just a reminder that to raid with us you don’t have to be in the guild. You can be an honorary raider with us. If you’re in a RP guild and don’t want to leave because you have connections there, that’s fine!
Azkaji as above raid with us and she’s in Voodoo Expedition League, and Vrang above raids with us while still being in Stronghorn!

Going into heroic fresh on Sunday. Just think… You… Could… Be… There!

We delve back into heroic tonight!

Hiya! If you’ve got room for a mage, I’d love to try out raiding with you guys!

I have a lot of experience raiding normal and heroic, and a lil spattering of mythic bosses. BoD seems like a super fun raid form what I’ve seen so far, and I’d definitely like to find a regular group to do it with :stuck_out_tongue:

We do! You can add myself on btag Cadenza#1728 or Discord AJ (Vercalis)#0082, or our GM from the OP. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like

Had a good run on Wednesday. Starting H Conclave on Sunday!

If you’re looking for a good raiding home, this guild is awesome! :smiley:

We’ve had a couple people join us as out-of-guild allies!
We both take people who want to join the guild, and people who want to stay in their RP guild but raid with us.

1 Like

Been raiding with the Daydreamers for a while now and have yet to complain. Never has progression included so much fun and gambling!

1 Like

Much to the consternation of our wallets.

I’ve sent you a friend request! We’d be glad to have you along.

Bumping! Come hang out with us while we annoy our raid leader by not avoiding any frogs.

If we avoided frogs, Krag’wa might think we don’t like him, and that won’t do!

Praise Krag’wa! :frog:

2 Likes

We downed Mythic Champions of the Light on Sunday! The team also got some good progress on heroic Mekkatorque.

1 Like

Experienced player newly rolled horde on WrA would love a chance to chat with someone about the guild!

Hey! If you didnt get in touch with anybody already, add me on btag Cadenza#1728, would love to talk to you.

(Posting on an Alliance Alt for some reason, and we got Mekatwerk and Stormwall Blackade down this week! AotC is just around the corner!)

I’m not the guy above, but I sent you a friend request as well. Hope to speak with you soon!

I have a new job so I haven’t been able to update this lately, but progress is now up to date!
We are chippin’ away at Jaina.

Still raiding the same days and recruiting openly?