[H] <Daydreamers> 8/8N, 6/8H (non-guild raiders welcome)

Daydreamers are looking for some new raiders for Palace!
We accept people who can’t join the guild but still want to raid. If you’re apart of an RP guild and want to raid with us, that’s fine! We have plenty of honorary members in our ranks.
If you’re unsure, you can try us on for size in a trial to see how we operate.

We are seeking:
DPS
Heals
Tank (for after Classic hits, this won’t be an immediate position)

About Us
Daydreamers are a casual progression guild. We keep a casual mindset while having a larger goal in mind (Example; AOTC). We do Mythic+, dabble in roleplay, and just have fun. We’re all learning together, so there is no pressure to be perfect. We will not pressure you to switch roles because we need a specific role/your class got nerfed/etc. We want you to have fun and play what you want.

Contact Us
Guild Leader: Mourai - grovestep#1678 OR grovestep#3293 on Discord
Officer: Vercalis - Cadenza#1728

Raid Times for BfA
We raid Wed 4PM-7PM Server Time.
Sunday 4PM-7PM Server Time

Raiding Expectations
Daydreamers is not a guild that is looking for players that only parse extremely high or play a certain class at the highest level possible. People will never be asked to not come to raid simply because they play a class that isn’t “optimal”. That being said, our end goal is to clear the tier in a reasonable timeline while getting ahead of the curve. This means that people will not be able to show up to raid consistently and not seek to improve. The guild is full of people who are skilled at multiple classes/specs and are always willing to help people. This is not a “do good numbers or you won’t be able to ever come” statement; this is meant for the people who constantly show up and refuse to ever improve even when offered advice by others with direct and clear ways that you can improve.

Progression
8/8 Palace Normal
6/8 Palace Heroic
Everything else has been cleared on both normal and heroic.

Required Add-Ons for Raiding
DBM or similar add-on
Exorsus Raid Tools

Guild Resources and Communications
Discord

Other Activities
Mythic+
Alt runs
Playing other Blizzard games in the middle of the night (Overwatch, Diablo, HoTS, Hearthstone)
PvP

3 Likes

Such a fun guild. Always something going on.

1 Like

We have memes.
We have someone we can all bully to make ourselves feel better.
We have a raid leader who could carry 20 monkeys with typewriters.
We have fun™.

If you’re not in Daydreamers, what are you even doing?

Of course! You can add me on btag Cadenza#1728 if you want to talk.

Absolutely! As one of my officers said above me, feel free to contact us.
Hope to hear from you soon.

We’re all very excited for the fun new raid come join us for it, friends! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

New raid starts tomorrow for us! Get in on the fun.

Tonight is the night we delve into Battle for Dazar’alor!
Join us in fun with friends and watch as the raid leader and I herd a bunch of monkeys!

We had a great first night in the raid.

With such great moments as:

Wiping the raid because somebody clicked on the Jani trash pile

A tank talking about how easy the boss was and immediately after watching the other tank get 1 shot

Cavalry trash mobs getting a 450% buff and becoming raid bosses.

We had a ton of fun, was great to be playing again with great people and friends. Looking forward to seeing more fresh faces.

1 Like

Tonight we killed Rastakhan and Mekkatorque! The Blockade is living up to its name, however. We will be back at it on Wednesday to get more loots.

We’ve brought in a couple great trials who have been promoted to full raiders!
We’re looking for a healer or two to heal our butts.

Downed Stormwall tonight, got some great pulls on Jaina and then worked on the first two bosses in heroic. Doing our best with people running offspec healing, but could really use some people who like to keep us alive for a living!

What the gentleman above me said! We got some great pulls in on Jaina, but could definitely use some people who main healer for the future.

Would still love some people who specialize in healing.
You don’t want to see me heal, trust me.

Wanted: Jaina Proudmoore
Charges: Being a b@#%h

Help us collect her ugly head. Save us from Mourai’s healz.

1 Like

Did some re-clear last night to get some gear for everyone.
Doing progression on Sunday. Hopefully going to finish Jaina and progress past Grong! A healer or two would be mighty helpful.

Hello!

Name’s Vrangzhui. I’m a mistweaver monk at ilvl 371 and I’m looking for a good group to raid with. I’ve been wanting to raid Dazaralor, and you guys seem like a cool bunch to join in and raid with :smiley:

I’m looking to do a trial run on your Sunday raid time (2/10/19), if that is okay with you guys.

Also I should mention that Rumise had most certainly not sent me here, and he most certainly isn’t an awesome friend.

(Jk, he did recommend that I come along on Sunday, and he’s also a very lovely person.)

Hope to see you guys on Sunday!

Hello, Totally-Not-Friend-of-Rumise,
We would be glad to have you trial. Feel free to join us on Sunday! You can either whisper me during raid time, or I’m sure Rumise would be glad to give you an invite (he is a very lovely person!).

1 Like

Jaina bites the dust! Still looking for committed players as we turn our sights on AOTC.

Forgot to update this last time.
But Jaina went down and we did progress up to 3/9 on heroic and got in some good Opulence pulls!