[H] <Daydreamers> 8/8N, 6/8H (non-guild raiders welcome)

Yep, pretty much always!

You can contact me on Bnet Cadenza#1728 or message somebody in game.

Going in to finish CoS on Sunday, and finish the Meta for those who missed the first couple of achieves on Wednesday!

1 Like

We now have AOTC in both the current raids! Always looking for fresh faces as we turn our eyes on Mythic BfD

On Wednesday we finished up the meta achieves for people who didn’t have it and also delved into Mythic again! We got some nice pulls in on Grong. Sunday we took a day for ourselves to be with family and just relax on the weekend. Back to the grindstone on Wednesday.

1 Like

In case anyone was wondering, Daydreamers is still active and I heard Rumise is the best Marksman Hunter in NA.

YES! Awesome guild. Rumise’s mom even raids with us when she sends him to the store!

1 Like

Joooooin uuuuuussss! We have cookies! Sometimes…

Join us, and bring cookies! :smiley:

To clarify our non-guild raiders title:
we accept people who want to stay in their RP guilds but also raid. We do not require you to join the guild, however we expect commitment as though you were in the guild (helping out, coming to raid, stuff like that)! You must join the Discord.

And you’ll have fun fun fun
'Til your daddy takes the Internet away

Fun guild. I may not be part of their guild but I do have a wonderful time raiding with them!

We’re doing more and more random battlegrounds. Come help me farm Marks of Honor :slight_smile:

Join us on Sunday for raiding! We had a great day of random BGs and Island Expeditions on Thursday. We’d love to see you there.

Hey y’all, I’m real bad at navigating the forums in general, so let me know if I’ve messed up on this-
I’ve been playing a holy priest, and am looking at getting back into raiding. I used to raid with a higher end alliance guild in Legion (primarily in Nighthold), but otherwise I’m very new to the scene.

I’d…love to get in contact with y’all about potentially joining, so if you’re still looking for healers, do let me know! My battletag is Swerve#11972, and my character name is Gauldoth.

Vrangalangadanga or Vrangchi or Vranghorse or Vrangzhui said I should post here and say hi!

I play many of the things (mostly my ret and DK right now) and am looking for a home. I’m currently on Zul’jin and am broke, but I wanted to reach out.

I will be in contact with both of you soon!
Doubleboom, feel free to add me on Discord or battle.net to talk :smiley:

8.2 has some great content for us to explore. Come find a group to tackle it on with!

Already scored my Mechanocat mount with the guild! Come get your content on :smiley:

It’s been said many times, this is a wonderful guild! However, we DO have a pretty major problem, and we need your help to fix it!

The guild is at an all time low on goblin membership, and that simply won’t do; everyone knows guilds just have more fun with higher percentage goblin populations… so sign up today, my fellow green-skinned, not freakishly tall brethren!

I guuuuuesss nongobbos can join too (bring your gobbo friends along pls) :smiley:

2 Likes

Tonight we kill Jaina one final time! Then Sunday we do the Uldir meta. Then next week straight into Palace!

1 Like

Easy Jaina ki to get everybody their AotC!

Come join us as we move in to Palace!

1 Like