[H] <Daydreamers> 10/12H Recruiting DPS! Out of guild raiders welcome

@Johncrane That’s fine! We’re pretty lenient with that stuff :slight_smile:

@Rahmestos You can add me on bnet or Discord to discuss further. It shouldn’t be a problem, we don’t mind teaching!

New patch soooooon! :star_struck:

Still looking for more gobbos!

…and I guess others, too.

The best guild I’ve been in, no questions asked - I love the people here and don’t plan on leaving any time soon, if ever.

2 Likes

Have I mentioned that I love my guild? Because I love my guild. These people make it a pleasure to log into WoW, even when content is in a slump.

1 Like

And any slumpiness comes to an end TODAY! New patch is the perfect time to become a new member!

Just posting to say that they’re a good bunch who are very forgiving of derptastic affiliated wannabe tankers such as myself. :smiley:

1 Like

Season Fooooouuuuurrrrr!!! New raid, and we’ll be hitting it this Wednesday, sign up now to get in onna ground floor of the new raid! N’Zoth totally said YOU stink, and we’re here to help ya punch him inna face!

A really great group to raid with. Looking forwards to poking at N’Zoth and his lackeys some more with this bunch.

:sparkling_heart:

Haven’t bumped in a while! So bump!

Bumping. Great group to raid with!

1 Like

Got some great progress last night! Come join us on Sunday for more.

1 Like

Almost halfway through heroic! How far will we get tomorrow? Come find out with us first hand! :grin:

Halfway through heroic now and still truckin tonight!

1 Like

And 7/12 now; N’Zoth’s gettin nervous!

1 Like

Join us tonight to do some heroic re-clear! Get yer gear! Kick some butts!

Vexiona down, yay! Only four bosses left, help us take em out!

1 Like

Let’s gooooo, 8 bosses down!

Stuck at home? Come raid with us, no better way to pretend to be productive! :grin:

Come raid with us!

Got in some amazing progress on Illygnoth last night! Come join us Sunday for perhaps a kill?