[H] <Danger Zone> 6 Hour Mythic Raiding Guild Recruiting!

Current Prog: 3/8M (sennarth almost down)

Current Needs:

Tank: Any

DPS: Any

Healer: Any

Raid Times: 8:30-11:30 EST Tuesdays/Thursdays with an optional cleanup/sales day on Monday nights.

About us: We are a former CE guild (Over Raided@Stormrage) on a 6 hour schedule who is looking for likeminded people to get back to our glory days.

The guild achieved CE during MoP, WoD and Legion content and since then we have continued to push mythic raiding. We ended Shadowlands as 5/10M CN, 9/10M SoD, and 6/11M SoFo. We have continued to raid mythic fated raids but not with any serious intent.

We’re looking for dedicated players who can commit to a strict attendance policy for 6 hours a week and who are willing to put forth the effort required to mythic raid with very few hours. We’re not a hardcore guild - our goal is to get CE on our schedule because we are realistic and respectful of people’s time.

What we can offer you: A long-established guild who won’t fall apart with good banter and boss kills.

How to apply: Add an officer/GM on b-tag or discord and we can talk, or you may also apply directly to our guild using this form and we will get back to you: forms.gle/qnwfkLm3FbJu1t7p9

Contact Info:

Adorele (GM): Squee:1987
Deathcow (RL): Deathcow#1991

You can also contact us by discord here:

Adorele#2268
Deathcow#5160

3 Likes

Still looking for active and competitive DPS. Please reach out to any of the officers listed above!

Ex-old school raider that has been looking to get back into raiding at high levels. My kids are now older and I’m looking for a semi-hardcore mythic raid team. I will be willing to put in maximum effort on raid nights during raid times. I do not have a problem being fully prepared. I will be fully enchanted, gemmed, food buff, flask, rune, etc. I’m not looking for guild repairs or handouts. I’m not looking to make weekly donations toward a guild either. I want to be on a team that wants to kill bosses and get loot. Drama and being social doesn’t interest me.

I have done plenty of content since Onyxia’s Lair (40 man). I will add links to all my relevant toons and add context below them, as to what role i have played.

I have a 229 MM Hunter and a 213 Boomkin/Guardian Druid.

I enjoyed my last guild, but there raid times were too late for me, and it started to effect my job, and I quit the game for about 6 months. Not trying to hide anything about what happened there.

Ranged DPS MM Hunter

0/10 SoD

4/10 M CN (8th raid week)
10/10 H CN (6th raid week)
10/10 N CN (2nd raid week)

Ranged DPS BM Hunter
3/12 M Ny’alotha
10/12 H Ny’alotha
5/12 M Antorous

Ranged DPS MM Hunter
Ahead of the Curve: The Black Gate
Time is a Flat Circle
13/13 H Hellfire Citadel
6/6 H Blackwing Descent
6/7 N Firelands

Vengeance Demon Hunter
Highest IO: 1080
Ahead of the Curve: N’Zoth the Corruptor
12/12 H Ny’alotha

Havoc Demon Hunter
Highest IO: 2594
Ahead of the Curve: N’Zoth the Corruptor
Ahead of the Curve: Argus the Unmaker
Ahead of the Curve: Xavius
3/12 M Ny’alotha
12/12 H Ny’alotha
6/9 H Battle of Dazar’alor
5/11 M Antorus, the Burning Throne
11/11 H Antorus, the Burning Throne
7/7 H Emerald Nightmare

Outlaw Rogue
Highest IO: 1650

Demo Lock

Most of Normal Cataclysm
2/7 H Firelands

Protection Warrior
5/12 H Ny’alotha
All Normal’s in Cataclysm
Most normals and some heroics in Wrath of the Lich King
1900 Rating in RBG’s

Elemental Shaman
Ahead of the Curve: Imperator’s Fall
7/7 N Emerald Nightmare
1/7 M Highmaul
7/7 H Highmaul
14/14 Siege of Orgrimmar
8/12 H Icecrown Citadel
Restoration Shaman
12/14 Ulduar
1/1 Eye of Eternity
1/1 Obsidian Sanctum (Sarth 3D, server 2nd)

Guardian Druid
Cutting Edge: Xavius
7/7 M&H The Emerald Nightmare
2/3 H Trial of Valor
9/10 H Nighthold

Brewmaster Monk
I/O 619.3
3/12 H Ny’alotha

Fire Mage that no longer exists

Fire & Frost Mage
2/6 Serpentshrine Cavern
1/1 Magtheridon’s Lair
2/2 Gruul’s Lair (Mage Tank)
10/10 Karazhan
1/1 Onyxia’s Lair (40 Man)

BTag: farrdaddy#1540

mm

Either Hordinan or I will reach out to you over the weekend!

Bump!
Feel free to contact any of the officers on bnet.

Recruiting dps for mythic progress.

Bump! Still actively recruiting new people to push more into mythic content and achieve CE, refer to OP for details.

Bump. Come join us!

Bump!
We are now 3/10M and looking to down Ner’zhul on the next reset. Come join us!

Bump. Looking for dps still.

Bump! We are now 4/10M and working on Soulrender prog. Looking for a bit more melee dps to complete the roster. Havoc DH = WW Monk > Warrior > Ret Pal and we are also considering non-DH tanks.

2 Likes

Bump!! 4/10M with some solid prog on Soulrender! Looking for a few more melee DPS to round out our roster along with another tank other then a DH. Reach out to Warsta(Shadow920#1955), Hordinan(Adios#11906), or our GM Adorele(Squee#1987) if interested!! :smiley:

Bump. Looking for reliable raiders to continue to push mythic.

Bump! Still looking!

Bump. 5/10M now. Come join us for the fun that is painsmith prog.

We are still recruiting for more active dps and heals as we are working to down Painsmith. Feel free to reply to this thread or add me / any of the officers listed in OP on discord / Btag for more info!

Bump. Painsmith is close to dead, looking for good dps who want to play the game still :slight_smile:

Fresh off a painsmith kill! Still looking for active raiders. Boomie > Havoc > Ranged DPS > Disc Priest = Holy Pally

Bump. Guardian down! Come get CE with us. :slight_smile:

We are now progressing on Sylvanas! Please reach out to those listed above if you have any interest in raiding with us. CE incoming!