[H] [Dalaran] <Midgard> Recruiting Healers + DPS for HC Raid

We are a growing Horde guild on Dalaran, US that formed back in 2018 by myself and a handful of other folks.

We are actively looking to restructure and expand our raid roster and are looking mostly for healers and DPS who already have at least some experience in Normal raid.
Our raiding schedule at this time is Sunday @ 8:30pm EST and Wednesday @ 9:30pm EST. Other than raiding together we also enjoy M+ and a few of us like to casually PvP. For raids we do require everyone to be in Discord to listen to any instructions/call-outs.

We are not a hardcore progression guild by any means, but more so like to put an emphasis on having fun together. We enjoy a healthy amount of banter, but try to always keep our shared goal of AOTC in mind.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in feel free to add my Bnet snow#14458 or Discord snow#2620 and we can talk more there and I’ll try to also answer any further questions should there be any.

PS: don’t be shy even if you’re a new player or returning from a break.

1 Like

Fellow guild member here, we’re excited to be back and entering Dragonflight together as a reborn guild. We’ll be striving for group content and hope anyone would like to tag along with us.

:sparkles: bump bump :sparkles:

Hello I am returning player looking for a guild. I am looking at playing evoker and enhancement shammy would have room for me?

definitely! we have just decided to come back about 24h ago so right now we are looking for anybody, especially whoever is looking for a chill group and doing some content together. things will be slow at first until the xpac actually drops i’d imagine, but if you’re down with that you’ll always be welcome

Sounds great and I would be down for that. Would you guys like balance druid or a enhancement shammy?

i’m personally always super happy to have a shammy, especially since not enough people play them to begin with lol but whatever you’re more comfortable with tbh

Okay I will make a shaman

ok, feel free to add me on bnet. my add is in my original text on the bottom

Bump from a fellow Guild member

:sparkles: one of us, one of us :sparkles:

Hi I am new player to the game and looking for a guild. What classes are you looking for? I am looking at playing an evoker when we can and some type of alt.

At this time we’re looking for everything still. Especially for raiding later on it would be awesome to have a lot of different people to bring along. So you’re definitely more than welcome with us if you’d like

Awesome I will make a character there now. Would you prefer a ret pally or hunter or shadow priest?

I don’t believe that we have any priests yet. I could be wrong of course, but that one sounds the best lol and feel free to add my bnet and I’ll add you to the guild later on!

Bumpity bump

Still looking for dps and healers especially :face_with_monocle:

Death Knight (frost dps) just started back up a few weeks ago. Went hard up until mists. Looking for a good group to raid with in the upcoming expansion.

Hey Shmosby, we’d be excited to have you in our guild. We don’t have a raid roster just yet, but that will have changed by the time the first DF raid drops. So if you’re down to hang out until then you’re more than welcome

1 Like

Appreciate that! I’m stuck on moving over to the horde side though lol. Not out of the realm of possibility, but something I need to think about. I do appreciate your open welcoming though!!

1 Like