[H] <Dad Bod> on Zul'jin 4x CE 2-day Guild LF More

Current Progression: 11/11M SFO, 10/10M SoD, 10/10M CN, 12/12M NYA

Dad Bod of Zul’jin is a laid-back semi-hardcore raiding guild that likes to have an open and active community. We aim to provide opportunities for both old and new players to be part of new raid bosses while keeping the days low enough to both progress towards CE while maintaining a family or personal life.

We ask applicants to come with a good attitude, an openness to constructive criticism, to be willing and able to raid at a Mythic CE level, and to understand that the trial period will be no shorter than 2 weeks so we can be sure that both parties get a good feel for each other.

Raid schedule:

Tuesday: 9pm-12:30am EST
Thursday: 9pm-12:30am EST
Optional offnight heroic Monday at same time.

Raid needs:
The class/spec we currently interested in are as follows:

Exceptional players of any class/spec will always be considered.

Trial expectations:

The drive to improve personal play.
Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge of the raid.

For additional information please contact Awnie
Battle-Tag - Linya#1934
Discord - Linya#2311

Still looking to add 1 or 2 people

Still looking for 1 or 2 more.

We are still looking for 1 or 2 gamers to fill out our roster.

Hi, I’m really want to get CE in 9.1 . I did not raid CN and instead just pugged KSM and 1600 in pvp for fun. I have several characters, a 223 UHDK, a 222 fury warrior, and a 218 Destro Lock. I pugged all there gear and have just been running solo for the most part. I started playing wow at the end of BFA and got 6/12M on my old DH main. I don’t have a long list of raiding achievements, but wow is a fairly easy game and I’m sure ill preform well.

I am looking for a 2 day raiding guild that respects the time commitment from their guildies. I can make the raid rimes and I have no doubt that I can complete wow mechanics. I’d prefer to stay on my UHDK but I can be flexible to what the guild needs. Send me a message on discord Xblanque#1119 or follow up here.

Hey! Thanks for your interest. I wanted to let you know we don’t currently have a melee spot, but message me again after heroic week is over and we can take another look!

1 Like

still looking

Looking to trial spriests and warlocks!

Looking for a resto shaman or a disc priest (capable dps offspec encouraged)

Looking for healer or rdps.

enh shm pls!

still looking for rdps

looking for a few good players for sylvanas

looking for more for reclears

looking to add a healer for reclear

Looking for dps for s4

Still looking for dps for s4