[H] <Curse of Delusion> Heroic Raiding Guild

Recruitment is open for Battle of Dazar’alor roster! Looking for a few more healers and dps.

Also recruiting for Mythic + Season 2; looking for everyone interested in mythic + dungeons!

Recruitment is still open to anyone interested in raiding on Sunday evenings or doing mythic keystones throughout the week. Additionally, we are welcoming all social players that aren’t looking to raid but want a welcoming guild to just hang out in.

First raid is tonight, still recruiting a few healers and dps for our raid team!

Hey guys! Could someone from your guild send me a pm in game? Have some questions. #bringthefunk1901

Hey Camillah,

Sorry I am seeing your post so late in the day, I went ahead and set you a friends request (Fallsmyer#1505).

In other news, guild went 6/9 on Normal on our first night. Not too shabby for only 3 hours of raiding.

Still recruiting a few healers and a handful of DPS for our one-night raiding schedule!

Now is a great time to join and get acquainted with BoD!! Recruiting a few healers (preferably at least 1 priest) and dps ( a mage and a melee dps) for our Sunday raiding.

Also looking to recruit anyone interested in mythic + keystones!

We picked up a disc priest, now just looking for 2 more healers, a mage, and a melee dps! Although, all those that are interested should contact the guild.

Enlisted a Mistweaver monk to our healer ranks, looking for a holy paladin or resto druid to fill out the raiding corp. Also looking for a mage and one more melee dps.

We are now up to 4 healers on the raid roster, currently looking for a handful of dps (preferably at least 1 mage and 1 warrior) to round out our comp.

Unfortunately we lost our priest, so we are back to looking for 1 healer and a handful of dps (preferably at least 1 mage and 1 warrior), that can have consistent attendance and a good attitude. Additionally hope they are interested in mythic keystones!

Looking for people that are interested in raiding one-day a week, but also get online a few hours throughout the week to run mythic keystones, hang out with guildmates, and generally be a part of the guild. You don’t have to be the absolute best player, but we are looking for people willing to put in the effort to get better and learn.

Be a part of something special with our fabulous guild!

Recruitment is still open!

Recruitment is still open for our raid team and for mythic keystones.

For raid, we are interested in finding a Holy Paladin or Priest healer; and several dps (specifically at least one mage, priest, and warrior).

If you are interested please contact me through either discord or btag.

Hello,
I recently faction changed from Alliance since my old guild fell apart. I also wanna try out Zandalari Trolls, so I switched. I’m 9/9H 1/9M and 410 ilvl. My raider io is 970.
I just want to look for a friendly guild where we do things together. Another thing I want to let you know is my wife doesn’t like me talking online, so I don’t have a mic with me.
If you are interested in me, I’m happy to join and be a part of the family. My ingame character is Stromrok-Thrall

I’m a Bump!