[H]<CTRL ALT DEL> 10/12M NYA t/w/th 730-1030 st Recruiting for Shadowlands

432 Prot / 425 Ret - Pally looking for a guild. Just came back about 2 months ago and interested in raid progress as well as Mythic+ and just overall casual gameplay. Also leveling up my Rogue (114) and sort of prioritizing my Druid Resto/Balance. Whichever one ya’ll want me to main doesn’t really bother me.

Was wondering if there was any room for a player like myself? I don’t mind putting in the work and effort to learn and catch up where needed. Also added the folks listed (Discord says wrong tag though), figured I would drop a line here.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier. Tank, fury warrior and Range Dps.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier. Tank, fury warrior and Range Dps.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier. Tank, Heals, fury warrior and Range Dps.

Looking for raiders for this tier and 8.3. Need tanks, heals, fury warrior and range dps

Looking for raiders for this tier and 8.3. Need tanks, heals, fury warrior and range dps

Returning player, interested in joining.

Looking for raiders for this tier and 8.3. Need tanks, heals, and range dps

1 Like

Also currently looking for strong guardian druid for RBGs 7:00-11:00+PM ST

Awesome guild, would highly recommend for not only fun factor but skill factor as well. Wish I could be here earlier to raid with these fantastic peeps.

bigup fam,

• Your Healer, Dac
2 Likes

Yes, we are an absolutely awesome guild! We have a kind and warm core, with an amazing knowledge pool that reflects the longevity of the guild on the server! We run a variety of activities from your basics like raiding, pvp (world, random, and rbg), and mythic+, to more human-based activities like competitions and things of that nature which we have always in the works! Our guild definitely has it all! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great group of people! Still happen to be looking for applicants!

if you take casuals ill join in

@Hamir yes. PM one of us in-game. We do have a very solid casual population. :slight_smile: /who CTRL ALT DEL on Illidan

Post is still current! Plenty of guild activities too! Just had a community fishing tournament in which the world famous Sbeve-Illidan prevailed over us all! We have world pvp raids scheduled later this week! This guild does everything!!

Currently Recruiting Healing Classes for Mythic Nya’lotha.

Still looking for heals and range dps for mythic NYA.