[H]<CTRL ALT DEL> 10/12M NYA t/w/th 730-1030 st Recruiting for Shadowlands

Ctrl Alt Del has been raiding as a guild on Illidan since BC and has a very tight-knit group of core raiders that are dedicated to progression as well as helping new and old players get back into raiding. Our focus is on creating a big guild environment with all the perks that follow but keeping the tight-knit raiding atmosphere.

Raid Groups: <All times are Server time (CST)>

Weeknight Raid: 7:30pm-10:30pm Tue/Wed/Th

Current recruiting needs: High Priority = **

Weeknight Raid 10/12M 12/12H

Healer: Disc Priest, Holy Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman **
DPS: Boomkin, Warlock, Mage, SPriest
**Any exceptional DPS will be considered
Contact BNET: Jessialyn (Jessica#1227), TGOSOB (TGOSOB#1799)
DISCORD: tgosob#5676

Additionally, being one of the largest and most active guilds on Illidan, we offer RBGs/PVP, Mythic + groups, island excursions, world quest reputation grinding and old raid content for transmog. If you are looking for more than just a guild and more a permanent home, please msg a guildie today for more information!

Guildmaster: Jessialyn
Admins/Officers: ToxicCobra, Faestine/Matara, Euthanized, TGOSOB

Info is up to date.

Info is still up to date.

Info is still up to date.

Info is still correct.

Info is up to date.

Any room for a restoration druid?

Info is up to date.

we have Sbeve

Info is up to date.

Im interested in more information. I tried contacting someone through the game earlier, but no officers were online and i opted to post my info in here so i didnt bother the person who responded to me in game any further.
Zargabaath#1964 (b-net), Zargabaâth/Zarbalest (in-game)

Hello, i am an extremely experienced raider dating back to 2007. Bellow is a link to my raiding history if curious.

I am interested in joining, however i am a tad behind on gear as my old guild had some serious drama during uldir and we disbanded. I had my break and am now ready to roll again.
I have a 421 holy priest i can bring to the table, I also have years of experience as a blood DK I would be very willing to bring to the table, however the DK is even more behind and would be a bit of assistance catching up. I this is something appealing to your group you can contact me on discord : Apokylon#0536, i can be reached there anytime, or I will reach out on Bnet when I get home today.

Info is still correct.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier

Come join us, we have cookies, Metak and Sbeve!

Looking for people for 8.3, and beyond. Come join one of Illidan’s oldest running guilds!!

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier, Tank and Range Dps.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier. Tank, fury warrior and Range Dps.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier. Tank, fury warrior and Range Dps.