[H]<CTRL ALT DEL> 10/12M NYA t/w/th 730-1030 st Recruiting for Shadowlands

Any room for a restoration druid?

Info is up to date.

we have Sbeve

Info is up to date.

Im interested in more information. I tried contacting someone through the game earlier, but no officers were online and i opted to post my info in here so i didnt bother the person who responded to me in game any further.
Zargabaath#1964 (b-net), Zargabaâth/Zarbalest (in-game)

Hello, i am an extremely experienced raider dating back to 2007. Bellow is a link to my raiding history if curious.

I am interested in joining, however i am a tad behind on gear as my old guild had some serious drama during uldir and we disbanded. I had my break and am now ready to roll again.
I have a 421 holy priest i can bring to the table, I also have years of experience as a blood DK I would be very willing to bring to the table, however the DK is even more behind and would be a bit of assistance catching up. I this is something appealing to your group you can contact me on discord : Apokylon#0536, i can be reached there anytime, or I will reach out on Bnet when I get home today.

Info is still correct.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier

Come join us, we have cookies, Metak and Sbeve!

Looking for people for 8.3, and beyond. Come join one of Illidan’s oldest running guilds!!

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier, Tank and Range Dps.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier. Tank, fury warrior and Range Dps.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier. Tank, fury warrior and Range Dps.

432 Prot / 425 Ret - Pally looking for a guild. Just came back about 2 months ago and interested in raid progress as well as Mythic+ and just overall casual gameplay. Also leveling up my Rogue (114) and sort of prioritizing my Druid Resto/Balance. Whichever one ya’ll want me to main doesn’t really bother me.

Was wondering if there was any room for a player like myself? I don’t mind putting in the work and effort to learn and catch up where needed. Also added the folks listed (Discord says wrong tag though), figured I would drop a line here.

Still looking for raiders for this tier and the upcoming tier. Tank, Heals, fury warrior and Range Dps.