[H] <Crimson Fury> LF tank and heals, Tues/Thurs 7-10PM CST

Hey, all! Crimson Fury is a laid back guild that focuses primarily on keys and progression raiding. We run keys consistently throughout the week and raid every Tuesday and Thursday from 7-10PM CST. We are currently working on finishing up Heroic so that we can start Mythic progression and push for CE.

Here are our current needs for our raid team:

• 1 tank (DH or monk)
  • 1 healer (either resto shaman or holy pally)
  • Enhance shaman
  • Fury warrior
  • Boomkin

Please get in touch with me via Discord if you’re interested in raiding with us, or if you’re looking for a new guild home for lots of keys. Casual players are also welcome! Discord tag: Zara#5487. Hope to speak to you soon!

1 Like

We could use 2 or 3 dps to fill out our Mythic progression team. Please get in touch if you’re looking for a new guild home. The best way to contact me is via Discord, Zara#5487

We’ll be starting Heroic on Tuesday! We could use a warrior (dps) on our raid team. Otherwise, we just need some dps in general. Get in touch with me on Discord if you’d like to chat about joining and being on our raid team. Zara#5487

6/10 CN M Fury Warrior Sent friend requests

1 Like

We’re currently looking for a lock to fill our last spot on our raid team! Get in touch via discord if you’re interested. We raid on Mal’Ganis every Tues/Thurs from 7-10PM CST. My discord is Zara#5487

Updated original post! We’re looking for new guildies who like running lots of keys! Get in touch if that sounds like you. :wink: Casuals and players who enjoy doing mount and transmog runs are also welcome!

We’re looking for a monk (preferred) or DH tank for raids! Tues/Thurs from 7-10PM CST! Please send me a friend request on Discord to chat about the guild or if you have any questions. Zara#5487

Our raid team is currently in need of a tank of any class, excluding monk and pally. We’re AOTC and CE-minded. We raid every Tues/Thurs 7-10PM CST. Get in touch with me on Discord to chat! Zara#5487

We’re still looking for a tank (no monk or pally) for SoD progression. Hoping to find someone before raid tomorrow night. We did 7/10 Normal yesterday since we’ve had to have sub tanks. Finishing that up tomorrow (Thursday) and continuing with Heroic progression. We’re AOTC and CE-minded. Tues/Thurs 7-10PM CST. Get in touch if you’re interested. Zara#5487

We’re currently looking for a tank, healer, and a couple of dps for our raids every Tues/Thurs from 7-10PM CST! We could use a DK or DH tank, resto shaman or holy pally heals, enhance shaman, boomkin, and warrior. Get in touch on Discord! Zara#5487

We found a tank. We are now in need of 1 healer (resto shaman or holy pally), enhance shaman, boomkin, and warrior (dps).

Get in touch via Discord! Zara#5487

Looking for a heals and some dps!

Just bumping this post~

Hiya! Still looking for~

1 healer (either resto shaman or holy pally)
Enhance shaman
Fury warrior
Boomkin
Please get in touch with me via Discord if you’re interested in raiding with us, or if you’re looking for a new guild home for lots of keys. Casual players are also welcome! Discord tag: Selenyi#2338 and/or Zara#5487. Hope you come try us out and to see you soon!

Also looking for a tank! See info in above post ^ for contact info.