(H) <Council of Solace>

Hello all, Council of Solace is recruiting. We are a family friendly guild and offer Semi-casual raiding. We welcome people from all walks of life. We moved from Shadow Council due to lack of people. Please contact any member of the guild if you have interest in joining. You can also PM Ionys or Stankcheese and i will get back to you. Thank you
we are happy to help new players grow as well
so if your on Zul'jin just type (/who council of solace) to talk to a member
yeah! what Bull said!

Seriously though, this is a good group of people to play with, if you're looking for a guild that is willing to help out or just laugh with and do play around with this is the place to go! Looking for peeps who don't do drama and just like to have fun and such? this is the place to go.... try it out!
or feel free to comment here and we will try to get in touch with you
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20769627794#1
looks like if I have to fit into any Guild I'm going to have to raid so I guess I'll be okay for normal >_>
hey I'm interested in joining
10/26/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Mclovinscheb
get ahold of me this evening ill be on Stankcheese around 7pm server after work
10/27/2018 08:05 AMPosted by Ionys
10/26/2018 08:23 PMPosted by Mclovinscheb
get ahold of me this evening ill be on Stankcheese around 7pm server after work

Im on now
10/19/2018 03:59 PMPosted by Thunderabull
or feel free to comment here and we will try to get in touch with you

hey my bnet is Mclovin#12800
We are still looking for people to join our family. We are working on getting new and old players to the game. Always wanted to raid but got no experience. We can help. Look us up
I'm looking for an active home for my alts, I suffer from severe altoholism. I'm on most nights, b tag is Radcaat#1971
I'm interested in joining your guild!

If you don’t see anyone on, I will get back with you on Tuesday

looking for a home, we support all walks of live, for the horde

Hey guys,
I just recently switched to Horde and I just dinged 120 yesterday. I was wondering, am I elegible to join you guys?
If I am, which time are you guys the most active?

Hey guys, I’m pretty much new to this. I played when WoL, but never got into any endgame content. I picked it back up recently and only manage to play a few hours a week, but I’d love to get in with you guys. I’d really like to get this toon to the level cap and start getting into the current endgame content and a lot of guilds on the server are way to hardcore for me with my family and work schedule. Thank you!