[H] <Corpse Lickers Inc> Sat/Sun 7:30pm EST - LF ALL DPS and Healers

Greetings Ashkandi

We are Corpse Lickers Inc. Originally a leveling guild at the start of Classic WoW, CLI has since then been one of the top competitor guilds on the server, at one point holding the fastest Horde speeds in both BWL and MC. Now we need your help to continue to grow and become the best guild on Ashkandi, and beyond!

About us:

We’re a group of friends and working adults, who just simply want to progress. Our goals are Cutting Edge each phase, and we’re looking to rebuild our weekend group and get progression back on track once more. Many of us are adults (our average age is around 30) - and have been raiding together since the beginning of Classic WoW.

Sales:

WTS T1 & T2 Raid Gear & Full MC, BwL, ZG, or Onyxia carries! ALL TIER RESERVED FOR YOU! WTS Onyxia Head +T2 Helms! Gold only. Please contact Gamespeak for further details.

Current Progression:

Molten Core: 10/10 - 41:09
Blackwing Lair: 8/8 - 37:36
Zul’Gurub: 8/8
Ahn’Qiraj: TBD

Raid Schedule:

Weekday Raid: Tues/Thurs 7:30PM - 11:00PM
Weekend Raid: Sat/Sun 7:30PM - 11:00PM
All Times are Server Time (Eastern)

Current Recruitment Needs: (For the Weekday Team)

Tanks

Closed

Healers

Closed

DPS

Warrior
Rogue
Hunter

Please note, even if your role/spec isn’t listed above, please feel free to still reach out and apply. We always are recruiting the best possible players!

Current Recruitment Needs: (For the Weekend Team)

Tanks

Closed

Healers

Druid
Priest
Shaman

DPS

Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Warrior
Hunter

Please note, even if your role/spec isn’t listed above, please feel free to still reach out and apply. We always are recruiting the best possible players!

What we are looking for in our recruits:

• The desire to push end game content and be the best!
  • The ability to show up to 80% of raids
  • Collect World buffs before every raid
  • Use Consumables (Flasks/Elixirs/Potions/Food Buffs) for every progression/speed run raid.

If you have any questions or would like more information, please feel free to reach out in game. Our contact information is as follows:

• Nageed/Roflstompskn - Btag: Nageed#1111
  • Gamespeak

Thank you for your time and have a great day!
-Nageed

3 Likes

#1 Guild NA

1 Like

When was that exactly?

fixed, thank you for pointing that out

I’m looking into getting into a more progressed guild like yourself. Pst me in game on my main or add me on my gamertag: Avalanche#1985. I have some friends over in your guild (Wrathus/Keigan). Just let me know would like to do something soon since Naxx is coming out on 12/3. Thanks!