[H] <Confidential> 3/10H Sanctum LF PvE/PvP (AOTC/M+/RBGs)

Guild: Confidential

Server: Tichondrius

US Faction: Horde

Progression: 3/10 Heroic (recruiting for AOTC raid team, M+ runs, and an RBG team)

Current Recruitment Needs: Healers/DPS for our raid team, players of all types for M+ and RBGs/Arenas.

Raid times: 9p-12a PT/server time (late night)

Confidential is a late night semi-casual (AOTC early/mid tier) guild with a solid friend core and talented players looking to firm up a roster for raids and m+. We currently have a solid core for Heroic raid, but we’re looking to build that team up to ensure we can continue to raid weekly after AOTC. We have plenty of members who love M+, a few members with KSM, and a bunch of players that are working on KSM when the time is available! After AOTC we have a strong interest in the +20 achievements and welcome anyone with that same goal, or anyone who just enjoys having fun in keys with friends! Looking to delve into PvP? We’re currently building an RBG team with a core of multiple 1800+ players, as well as aiming to have multiple arena teams. Are you playing late nights because of kids or work? We are perfect for you.

Confidential is a group of friends first, and we aim to enjoy all types of content. Our raid days and times are: W/Th - 9p-12a server time (PT). If you are interested or want more information regarding the guild, contact:

Recruitment Officers:

Anathema Battletag: Nova#15903 Discord: Anathema#6668

GM: Ingso Battletag: Eliniar#1371 Discord: WhiskeyHotel83#4158

Check us out! Love this club.

Come join us!

Looking for tanks and healers!

Still looking for tanks and healers, and a few awesome dps to round out our team! We’re 6/10 for heroic now :smiley:

Hi All!
You guys seem to be exactly what I’m looking for in terms of raid days and especially time!
Ive had to restart with a US account, was playing in EU time zone for the last decade. I’m a Prot Pally and just about to ding 60. Aiming to focus on gearing up via M+ and new zone to be raid ready in the next couple of weeks.
Can I reach out to discuss if there could be a spot for me?