H <COMFORTABLY RUM> recruiting Mythic + & PVP

Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for the last several expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. We will be doing Aotc and pushing harder into mythic raiding this time around. We are recruiting mythic + pushers and PVP players for a well rounded community.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
3/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Ele Sham/Rogue/Ret Pally
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

Bumpity bump bump. Join our cult.

Raid roster almost full…need 1 or 2 more for full 30 man. .we will build mythic from that…so would like to recruit for mythic plus pushers and pvp players…gonna have keys nightly and rbgs night…make a drink!

Still looking for a couple vet raiders to add to raid…and need all for mythic pl and pvp

Are you all still looking to recruit? Going into SL I’m looking to push M+ content. Admittedly I have not played WoW all that much for the past few months because of the lack of content and work; but I ended this patch with KSM and ~2.1k IO. Through 8.2 and 8.3 I was a warrior main (prot/fury). Going into SL I’m aiming to be a tank main and will mostly be playing BrM/VDH unless major tuning changes happen between now and SL. Will have one of each tank max level as well in case anything major changes season to season.

My Bnet is Grampa#11772 and Discord is StevieWondahh#0921

We sure are …i will bt ya