(H) (Comfortably Rum) LF Tank Dps Raid/Pvp/Mythic + players

Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for the last several expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. We will be doing Aotc with pushing a few mythic kills as well. We are recruiting mythic + pushers and PVP players for a well rounded community.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
RBG at 8pm est on Sunday
8/ 10 H CN
3/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M BOD
Needs: Open
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

I see alot of returning players…am looking to add a few for new raid…check us out!

We are on break till 8.3 then hitting it hard again. Still need an Ele and Resto Sham/Mage and another dps no matter to fill our roster

Still needing a few more to add…Mage/Hunter/SPriest/Resto Sham …Am considering all vet players

Have a few spots open…looking for laid back vet raiders

2 spots available prefer mage and hunter but consider any vet raider.

Have 1 more spot available…looking for a spriest or hunter…make new friends and a drink!

Currently have a spot open for a dps/heal that can float back and forth …prefer priest or pally…come join an awesome team!

Looking for a last min replacement heal! Prefer priest or mw monk…raid starts tonight at 8!

We have 2 spots open for dps…hunter/Ele sham or spriest preferred

Good first week…we have a great team…have a spot for a dps
Ele sham/Hunter/Rogue/Ret pally/Spriest

We have too many heals! So looking to add a few dps…rogue/Ele sham/Spriest/WW Monk/Ret Pally/Bal Druid
10/12 N
1/12 H

Hello and good day!
We are doing a few mythics in Ny and pushing keys till shadowlands…a few has went on break and missing a few for a full 20 for mythic and pugging …well prefer to have guildies! So looking to find a couple hard hitters to knock out a few more mythics Ny and rock into Shadowlands!

Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. Shadowlands is our 5th xpac as a guild. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8 to 10:30 pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
2/12 M Ny
3/8 M EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Ele Sham/Rogue/Ret Pally/Spriest/WW Monk/DK
Recruiting for Mythic + and Pvp community.
DPS - Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211

We are looking for 2 dps for mythic tonight first few bosses and some progress Hivemind. Requirements must have 470 item level 15 cloak and killed first 2 bosses at least. Lets get some loot…and make a drink!

I’m unsaved and will be around on my Spriest if you need. Sieara#6473 on discord or Sieara#1968 on btag.

Sounds great …see you tonight at 8…inv be goin out 750.

Putting together a maut mythic Friday at 9…needing a few dps…i would prefer to find more zj friends rather than pugging…and continue progress on shad and Hivemind…make a drink and lets have some fun!

Still looking for couple dps to continue mythic progress.

Still looking to add 1 or more hard hitters for mythic progress in shadowlands and full recruitment on mythic plus and pvpers.

Are you still looking for a DK? I also have a BM Hunter and Balance Druid if you could use one of those instead.