[H] <Climax> [BWL/MC 1 Night Clear] Raid Tues/Weds 5:45-8:30PM

We’re looking for a couple of players to join our core raid team clearing BWL, with sights on finalizing the raid composition for AQ. We’ve also got frequent ZG running and Molten Core alt-raids going as well. Drop us a line if you’re a:

Resto Druid
Hunter
Mage
Healing Priest
Rogue
Resto Shaman

Bosslevel, Megaphone, Studer, Thandi, Healdoken, or Rawrmatt will be happy to get you on the team!

Troll Mage, with 8/8 Tier 2 With Shadowflame staff, ZG enchanted gear.

Orc Rouge, with 7/8 Tier 2 (Cloak of Firemaw) With CTS/Maladath, ZG enchanted gear.

Come as a package, so if you can’t take one of us, we’ll keep looking. Let me know who to hit up in game. Current guild is breaking down.

1 Like

Send me a message or mail in game on your main and I’ll give you the discord info so we can chat. We are able to take a Rogue and Mage currently.

You could also message/mail Megaphone, Thandi, Rawrmatt, Interpunct or Studer.

Bump!

Still looking for able bodies of virtually any class to join the team. See above for our most wanted roles. Send a us a message in-game or through discord any time!

Gonna give this a good ol’ bump. You can also reach me at TunedDownGuitar#0001 on Discord to chat if you’re interested.

Currently looking for a Resto Shaman to fill the void in our hearts. Interesting people and quality players of all classes welcome to inquire.

I really like your raid times.

Any way we could chat in disc? I’ve been looking to reroll, my ally guild fell apart lol.

I neglected to check this for a few days, but yeah, absolutely. Add me Bosslevel #3257 on Discord