[H] Click To Move -Fri / Sat - 10/10H 3/10M - CE push on a 2 day schedule

Click To Move ------------- Formed in BFA for players looking for a good place to start out the expansion and turned into a tight knit group of friends that enjoy doing content together. We are an older crowd with most of our members being early wow players (Vanilla, TBC). Our focus is getting CE on a 2 day raid schedule and pushing Mythic +.

We are a mature crowd, laid back, easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, school and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment and are looking for like minded people. We have a discord that is active even when we are away from the game, its typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the work days.

Current Progress

10/10H - 3/10M

What we expect from you:

• Have Discord
  • Look up guides for bosses

We’re not aiming for realm firsts, but we do expect people to carry their weight when we raid.

What you can expect from us:

• Discord with active players
  • A chill environment / no cliques or drama
  • Experienced players looking to help others

What are the Raid Times? Friday/Saturday 7:00PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)

LOOKING FOR:

Range DPS

Resto shammy or Mistweaver

A DPS with a good off spec heals for those times when 6 heals helps.

Any exceptional players.

M+ players that are just looking to push keys.

Who can I speak with to join?

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Come join us!

Most people comment about our discord being lively during the work days. Its a atmosphere of friends hanging out doing content and not a second job. Does this sound like something you’d like? Hit me up!

Great Guild! Join the fun!

Still looking for more to push keys with and come hand out!

Reach out for any questions or to have a chat - still looking for more.

Just looking for a couple more dps and we are good to go.

Hello I’m interested in finding a raiding guild for 9.1. Is this guild still looking for members? I’m looking to play (preferably) Havoc DH for the next tier but I have a resto/elemental shaman 9.0 main as well.

For raiding I usually aim on getting AoTC each tier as well as pugging some mythic. Outside of that I focus on mythic+ pushing.

The raid time for this guild fits mine particularly well and I would like to hear more about you guys. If you would like any more information let me know, thanks for the consideration!

Hey thanks for reaching out to us. We definitely need another dps or two. Either the DH or the shammy would work. Feel free to reach out or provide me a contact and I will. Looking forward to chatting with you.

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Thanks I just sent a Discord request. Talk to ya soon!

Looking for a couple more to round out the team.

Looking for more for 9.1!

Patch day! Lets get some dps and hit it strong.

Only one reset left till SoD - Still looking for more!

New raid this week. Lets do this!

Still recruiting for 9.1. Looking for more DPS and a potential officer.

Bumping for a great group of peeps!

Need a few more dps.

Bumping for dps!

Hpally looking for a weekend raiding guild. Let me know if you need healers.