[H] Click To Move - Area 52- Fri/ Sat - - 9/9N 8/9H

[Click To Move ------------- Recruitment is open for Season 3. We are an older crowd with most of our members having played the game since Vanilla & TBC. Our focus is AOTC each tier.

We are a mature crowd, laid back, and easy to get along with. Our priorities lie in our families, careers, and other major aspects of life, but we enjoy playing WoW in a group environment that has the goal of progression; We are looking for like-minded people. We have a discord that is active, when we are away from the game it is typical to find some light and witty banter there to get through the workdays. We enjoy discussing other MMO’s, movies, TV Shows and world events.

Progress 9/9N, 8/9H Amidrassil

What we expect from you:

• Have Discord
  • Log in 10-15 minutes before we raid Look up guides for bosses (Available in our Discord)
  • We do expect people to carry their weight during progression raiding and learn-from/help-others with mistakes.

What you can expect from us:

• Guild Repairs/Feasts are provided!
  • Discord with active players
  • A chill environment / no drama
  • Experienced players looking to help others achieve in-game goals, including M+ Rating

What are the Raid Times?
Fri/Sat 7:00PM - 10PM (Eastern Time)

LOOKING FOR:

1 range dps (non hunter) , 1 healer

Any M+ players that are just looking to push keys.

Whom can I speak with to join?

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Come join us!

Most people comment about our discord being lively during the work days. Its a atmosphere of friends hanging out doing content and not a second job. Does this sound like something you’d like? Hit me up!

Great Guild! Join the fun!

Still looking for more to push keys with and come hand out!

Reach out for any questions or to have a chat - still looking for more.

Just looking for a couple more dps and we are good to go.

Hello I’m interested in finding a raiding guild for 9.1. Is this guild still looking for members? I’m looking to play (preferably) Havoc DH for the next tier but I have a resto/elemental shaman 9.0 main as well.

For raiding I usually aim on getting AoTC each tier as well as pugging some mythic. Outside of that I focus on mythic+ pushing.

The raid time for this guild fits mine particularly well and I would like to hear more about you guys. If you would like any more information let me know, thanks for the consideration!

Hey thanks for reaching out to us. We definitely need another dps or two. Either the DH or the shammy would work. Feel free to reach out or provide me a contact and I will. Looking forward to chatting with you.

• CrysTalis#1961 - BNET
  • CrysTalis#3723 - Discord

Thanks I just sent a Discord request. Talk to ya soon!

Looking for a couple more to round out the team.

Looking for more for 9.1!

Patch day! Lets get some dps and hit it strong.

Only one reset left till SoD - Still looking for more!

New raid this week. Lets do this!

Still recruiting for 9.1. Looking for more DPS and a potential officer.

Bumping for a great group of peeps!

Need a few more dps.

Bumping for dps!

Hpally looking for a weekend raiding guild. Let me know if you need healers.