[H] <Circumflex Accent> | 9/10 MC | Tue/Thu| 7:30 - 10: 30 PST | Semi-Hardcore

About Us

Circumflex Accent is a gaming community nearing a decade in age made up of close friends who have stuck together across a variety of games over the years. We pride ourselves on the community we’ve built with a focus on people who have a laid back mentality but show up to raids with preparation and competence to clear content at a hardcore pace on a more casual schedule. Our experience as a guild ranges from raiding casually to world top 20 raiding in Wildstar, and we’re bringing a variety of Vanilla experienced players and fresh faces to Classic.

With some of our core members now at level cap, we’re getting serious about filling out a raiding roster so that we can begin running raids. Our plan is to start hosting our own MC runs filling in gaps with non-guild members in the near future while we work on recruiting for a full raid roster.

Where You Come In

Are you someone who wants to experience content with a group of competent players on a relaxed schedule? Can you strike a balance between joking around and focusing up to clear content? Can you prove you’re not an axe-murderer in ten words or less? Then this might just be the place for you! We’re looking to bring some more people into the fold to experience what really made Vanilla WoW great–the community.

Raiding

Currently, guild members at level cap are encouraged to find other guilds hosting Molten Core to get experience and loot while we recruit to start hosting our own raids. Raids will occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays with an optional Sunday raid at 7:30-10:30 PM Pacific time. Loot will be managed via EPGP.

DM me (RallinaTricolor#8388) on Discord or find our leadership in game (Rallina, Zoomington, Spacedout) for more information!

Current Raid Group Needs
Druid (Resto): Medium/High
Druid (Feral): Low
Hunter: Medium
Mage: High
Priest (Holy): Low
Priest (Shadow): Low
Rogue: Medium
Shaman (Resto): High
Shaman (Enh/Ele): Low
Warlock: High
Warrior (Tank): Full
Warrior (DPS): Medium

Willing to consider exceptional players of all roles!

It’s a great guild with daily activity/users on discord. Come hang out with us!

This is the group I stumbled into upon my return to WoW for Classic and I’ve got to say everyone has been super cool. The discord is usually populated with online bodies and everyone in the guild is great. We are still growing with plans to field a raid team, and I hope to see more of you folks fill the roster!

Glad you’re enjoying being around!

To speak a bit more about those raid plans, I just updated the main post with some more up to date information as well as our current raiding needs. Come check us out, people!

(I also need to stop forgetting to use my Classic character to post, lol…)

I’ve been with these crazy kids for nearing a decade.

Join up and ask Rallina about that time traveled across the state to hang out with some weirdo he met online!

Our raid roster is growing and more and more people are finishing their Onyxia attunement. Secure your spot today!

We’ve started hosting MC runs as our raid roster grows! Come join up today!