[H] Chu Chu Noodle Co

this is the first horde guild i’ve been in since Warlords, and honestly i have to say they’re pretty great! everyone’s pretty friendly, there’s almost always one person online, and that sort of thing is great for someone (like me) who doesn’t like to play the game without someone to talk to! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

:two_hearts: This guild is everything to me, from the guildmaster always helping out, to the officers being kind, to just the guildies helping out! Whether it’s helping with professions, quests, dungeons, or even wq stuff. I’ve found a home, and it’s with Chu :3

//repost cause wrong toon

4 Likes

Tbh not a huge update information wise in this bump, things continue per usual just chill folks being chill together. Slowly chipping away at guild achievements, and doing what each of us can do to stay sane while social distancing, still embarrassingly low on tauren and troll players, this is a sad thing, please don’t make the goblin sad.

Thanks for taking the time to read this guild ad.

1 Like

As one of the more recent members of the guild, I just have one thing to say. It’s a guild full of wonderful, kind people, and I’m really happy to be a part of it. So thank you.

1 Like

Really sweet group of individuals. Highly recommended.

1 Like

This is a very fun guild to be in. And the group in charge are very sweet.

1 Like

So Chu chu noodle has roughly hit the 6 month mark since it was first created. When all this started, I didn’t know what to expect. What has come of it, however, is a wonderful community. I have met so many awesome people, and hope to meet many more in the future so to all past and current guildies, thank you for being hecking badass.

If a social guild is what you are looking for please consider our’s, been holding steady around 50 accounts or so, additionally there is usually people on at all times of the day and night. Would love to gain some more central timezone players, so we can do more activities during the most active times which are noon till 10pmish

Regardless of whether you choose to give us a try I and the rest of the folks at chu chu noodles wish everyone the best in their continued isolation, try not to go too stir crazy yeah?

1 Like

Guild has not been up to much lately several of us are leveling goblins cus welll goblins are neat, Still picking up and keeping the occasional really neat player here and there, burnout has taken its toll as with a lot of folks, still know for a fact will see a bunch of friendos returning for sl~<3

tbh Only really have myself to blame for roester numbers, just can’t bring ourselves to sit in trade spamming ad’s when could be well doing anything else.

Anywho hope any reading this, will consider our guild, and if not we hope you find the right fit elsewhere on wyrmrest.

Stay as safe and sane as yall can manage wyrmrest

Edit as of 8/2/20 guild on hiatus for recruiting till shadowlands as many folks are on break/ burn out, will update the forum listing when this changes

I still and will forever love and call this guild home.

1 Like

Chu chu noodle co is currently getting back on it’s feet recruitment is open once more, the focus of the guild is still social first and foremost, the inactive will remain in the guild for about a month or so longer to give folks time to come back for sl.

Please consider our guild if your a social/ casual player who wants people to talk and team with. We are not a raid or RP focused guild, however, in the past and future, plenty of the existing members are into those things.

If you apply via the ingame ad, please include your age, and any info you consider worthwhile. All classes are welcome, all races, lore abiding/ non lore abiding characters are welcome as well.

Just joined this guild! Everyone has been very nice and accepting and I’ve been enjoying playing the game with a relaxed group. Perfect for a casual player like me!

1 Like

Hey all, it was an amazing experience while it lasted, however, The guild is closing its doors perementlly recruitment wise and is becoming a bank/ friends only guild. Thank you to the wyrmrest community for the support we received while active, it was great to be part of the community.

1 Like