[H] CE Resto Sham/Multi Class Healer LF 9.1 guild

Hey ya’ll! Just going to jump right into it – I’m Kevin, currently a resto shaman main, but I maintain and enjoy playing every healer class. Currently progging on Mythic Sire (P3), and looking to find a new home after the raid tier finishes.

I’ve been trialing in a few CE guilds this raid tier, and almost every time come raid the guilds are openly sexist, transphobic, throwing around racist slurs, the r word, etc. i’m getting to the point where I’m feeling hopeless finding a CE guild that I can support the members and form genuine connections with people I like to play with.

I’m a passionate and social player, I love playing wow, I love being a team player, and I nerd out researching about my class and role. I’ve had luck finding a handful of friends to push M+ with, but have yet to find the same connections in a raiding environment.

Won’t let me link logs, but character is Avenire-Illidan. 78.5 Mythic Average. 1900 io as of writing.

Fingers crossed there’s a raid team that can resonate with this and is recruiting a resto shaman. Thanks for reading, don’t hesitate to reach out <3

Bnet: Avenire#1159

Hey Avenire!

Sent you an invite on bnet. Very intolerable of those types of behavior on my team and we like to create a space that is inclusive and welcoming for all. Happy to chat about it more in dms as well as the team and what our goals are for CE in Shadowlands.

Feel free to reach out in discord too: skrillareave#3104

Hey Kevin!

I have a small guild that I am rebuilding from the ground up. We are in no way ready to even be pushing content, but have a focus to do so when we get the right people, and numbers.

Everything having to do with the social niceties that you have mentioned are a BIG no no in my guild. We are completely inclusive of all, and have members who fit into those communities.

We are working to build a team, and an environment of FRIENDS who know each others names, and are excited to play together.

I would LOVE to have a Resto Shaman join our team. BUT…It probably would be a step back for you.

Here, however, is a link to my recruiting thread. Read it over? Take a peek? It might be something worth having a conversation over?

BTW,Name is Jeff.

Hey there mate, Inexorable Brutality [7/10M] Pushing sludge soon. Are recruiting and believe you are a perfect fit to join our roster. We previously achieved CE last tier in the guild we were previously in and split from them for the same reasons. To get away from such toxicity. Please reach out to me I would love to have a talk with you. We raid wed/friday 8-11 server/central Emerald Dream Alliance.
Bnet: Merker#1974
Discord: Merker#0172