[H] CE raider LF Long Term Home; 406 ilvl Hunter

bumping thread

Bumping thread

I’ve added you on discord. Would love to chat some!

bumping thread, still looking for weekend or guild that doesnt raid tuseday/thurs

Hi Jangokin,

Current progression: 2/8 Mythic and 8/8 Heroic Vault. Not sure if you’re open for a faction change, but wanted to post a reply.

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While nowhere as hardcore as we used to be, we are pursuing CE on a 2 day raid schedule for Dragonflight.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Mathian (BattleNet ID: Matloc#11342)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Bumping thread

bumppingggg

Bumperinooooo

bumppperssss

hello, we are currently recruiting for raiding Wednesdays and Monday 8:30-11:30 EST. We are a former US top 60 guild(WoD) from Arthas returning to raiding. We plan on pushing mythics while raiding 2 days. We just moved to Area 52 and are recruiting all dps/healers we have 1 moonkin(me) and we wouldnt mind a second one but if you would like to play a dk or monk we looking for those as well as we only have a tank dk and no monk you can add me on bnet Primal#1419 we have a small application we require people to fill out.

Our first official raid is Wednesday night though we did do a pug/guild run last week clearing 6/8 heroic all bosses were 1/2 pull kills but server shutdown stopped us from killing brood

bumpersssssss

bumperinoooooo

bumperinooooo

Bumping thread

Bumpinggg thread

bumping thread

bumperinooo

Hiya! I see you are looking for a guild we are currently 8/8H and 3/M!!!

Bumping Thread