H - CE Holy Paladin LF Raiding Guild

Hello I’m a 10/10MCN Holy Paladin - I’ve been healing for several years. I parse in the 90% healing/dps Hpal dps. - HORDE ONLY -

I’m 3/10M SOD - I just came back and started raiding Mythic last week.

Drop your contact info below. Thank you

Still looking for a place to call home

Up up and away 3/10M

Faction: Horde
Realm: Hyjal
Raid Times: Wed/Thur 7:00 - 10:00pm PT

Hello ! I am the GM / Raid Lead for Damage Theory, a two day mythic progression guild located on Hyjal (Horde).

If you are interested in learning more about us and want to be a part of a guild with a proven history and a future of pushing CE on a short schedule feel free to stop by our forum post and use the following contact method below so that we can schedule a time to talk over discord to see if our guild is the right fit for you.

Discord: MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

We look forward to hearing from you!

[H] Divine Esports - Tichondrius
Wednesday - Friday 7:30pm-10:30pm PST
4/10M - Looking for exceptional players to seriously push CE in 9.2.
Needs: Resto Shammy/Hpally / Mage / Boomy/ Elemental / Arms or Fury

Adult guild, with a competitive but chill environment, high key pushers upwards of 2.4kIO. Participated in MDI: Great Push! Looking for more to join our community!

Discord: Tyrue#1556
Btag: Tyrue#1545

Our weekend 6 hour team is looking for an hpal to round out our healing core for CE in 9.2. Every tier we’ve raided content we’ve achieved CE raiding as high as top 100 US and most tiers being 100-200. Feel free to message me and check our recruitment post to learn more about the guild - [H] <SnL> 2 day - 3/11M 10/11H Sat/Sun 8pm-11pm PST - LF ANY DPS

I see that your post is a bit older and I try and not post on these as they are usually not looking anymore, but I’ll take a shot. You commented 2 days ago. :smiley: I’m reaching out regarding our 7-10pm EST Sat/Sun team that is currently 9/10M with 3rd phase Sylv. Here’s our post. Please let us know if you are interested!

[H] 9/10M Sat/Sun Pandamonium-Mal’ganis LFM 9.2 - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi there, you sound like a great fit for our guild! we are a new guild but built around 15 players from our last guild, we are a CE experience guild and we are just looking for a few more to finish out our roster, this patch we want to try a semi hard core approach. We are all good friends and we focus more on team work and mechanics rather than parses, we believe if you get a raid team full of players who execute their classes well and have good team work you will get Ce and have fun doing it.
We raid tu/th 7-10 pm eastern on Area 52 and we are horde! hit me up on discord, would love to talk to you my discord name is haydenthomas#2659 and my bnet is hayden#1637

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• R1. Color Blind F/S - MYTHIC - 10/10M SoD (9:00pm - 12am CST, F/S) - franknstyn#1908

• R2. Casually Dysfunctional - AOTC+ - 3/10M SoD (8:00pm - 10:00pm CST, W/Su) - mandevil#7165

• R3. Last Pull - AOTC+ - 5/10M SoD (8:30am - 11:30am CST, W/TH) - basedbro#11477

• R4. Misfits - LEARNING RAID - 10/10H SoD (8pm - 11am CST, M) - phestuke#1102

• R5. Loud Noises! - MYTHIC - 10/10M SoD (9pm - 12am CST, W/TH/Su) - draenal#1576

• R6. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 10/10H SoD (11:00pm - 1:00am CST, T/Th) - kylani#1647

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!

Hey, Pleb here from Did We Log, we raid T/W/TH from 6pm to 9pm CST.
We’re looking for players who are interested in pushing CE in 9.2

Please let me know if you are interested! Bnet - Pleb#11142 Discord - Pleb#8512

If you’re available late night weekends feel free to check us out!

If you’re still looking, Absolute on Mal’Ganis is looking for a solid holy paladin to add to our roster moving into next tier. We’re 10/10M raiding tuesday/wednesday 7-10 EST. Add Rab#1322 on discord if you’re interested so we can chat some more.

Hello there and Welcome to Insanity’s Edge,

Battle Tag:
TR87#1164
Crink#1168

Current Needs:
Warlock
Boomkin
Mage
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Demon Hunter
Holy Paladin
and a dps that has a Tank Spec when needed.

Looking for People that want to Raid Cutting Edge.
-People coming back to the game are welcome.
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11 CST with Sunday 8-11 CST added for mythic prog in 9.2.

-We complete Mythic+15s each week, and are willing to help people to get them done.

-We actually have people in Discord to talk to, not the normal
“I only see people on when we raid”.

-We are still raiding in 9.1.5, with all eyes on CE in 9.2.

A short story on the name of the guild:

WoW has been out for a long time, and with that comes a lot of trail/error. So we all keep playing expecting a different result; and boom Insanity is born! Now pondering if we are truly insane - but maybe its just the Edge. . .

Thanks ill be in touch

Looking for a place to call home

Still looking for a new guild. pew pew

Wellll pooo still looking

looking for a place to call home 4 evar

Hey there! I am the recruiting officer from Children on Zul’jin. We are a 10/10M CE guild looking to add another Hpal to add to our core healing roster. Our goal is to push US top 150 in 9.2.
I’ve attached our times and info below, as well as a link to our official application. If the times work for you, I highly encourage you to submit an app!

Children - Zul’jin - 3 nights/week (9 hours of raid)
Castle Nathria - M 10/10 CE
Sanctum of Domination - M 10/10 CE
Apply here!

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Thursday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
(ONLY FOR THE FIRST WEEK OF NEW TIERS) Monday - 8:00 PM EST - 11:00 PM EST
Holidays will be rescheduled to Mondays.

Recruiting trials for 9.2 & 9.15 Reclear. All classes and specs will be considered. Feel free to apply and secure a trial position for Sanctum!

Highest Priority: (Immediate core roster spots available).
*NOTE: As we are reclearing, we are taking exceptional applications for ALL classes and specs.

• DISC/HOLY PRIEST
  • MW MONK
  • HOLY PALADIN
  • BOOMKIN
  • DPS WARRIOR

All positions are competitive and all classes will be considered, therefore applicants should have appropriate logs.

Server Information:
Zul’jin
Chicago Datacenter
Eastern Realm Time

In-game contacts:
(DISCORD Mayhem#7204 or Madness#5716)

We are a mythic guild made up of CE raiders , high rated PvPers and high IO players with two goals in mind; improvement from previous tiers every tier, and CE every tier. We look forward to hearing from you!

Repose is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild on Horde formed to push cutting edge with a professional attitude casual atmosphere. We enjoy raiding with each other and joke and have fun along the way. When its pull time its go time we focus on the task at hand.

Schedule
T- 8-11PM EST
W- 8-11 PM EST
Th- 8-11PM EST
Sun- 8-11PM EST < Optional Normal/Heroic Run
Progress
10/10H - Castle
8/10M - Castle
10/10H SoD
5/10M SoD

What We Expect
We are looking for raiders that are willing to put in the time into their character. IE doing research into their class, fights and come prepare to the fight every single time. We are looking for people that can accept and not get upset by criticism. It is what makes us better, and no one is perfect. We also expect all raiders to show up on time, and be ready to pull at the start of raid.

What We supply
For progression we will fund cauldrons, feasts, vantus runes.

Recruiting
All Exceptional Players are encouraged to apply even if your class is not listed.

• Ranged
    • Open
  • Melee
    • Open
  • Heals
    • Open
  • Tanks
    • Open

To Apply: https ://tinyurl.com/ReposeGuild (remove the space after https)

Or

Contact

• Bnet
    • Idle#11476, Lucky#13589 , Dripz#1507
  • Discord
    • Idle#8354, Lucky#5530, Dripz#9117