Hi there. I’m searching for a 2-3 day raid team for Azshara. I’ll be starting graduate school in the Fall and am looking for something light on hours and a little later in the evening.
My schedule is more flexible now than it will be a year from now, but I’d like to plan ahead as far as raid schedule goes, hence the later hours.
I’ve spent most of this expansion and part of Antorus main tanking. I’m ideally looking to transition entirely to DPS. Tanking is not entirely off the table for the right guild, but I prefer not to have that added responsibility + school.
Besides the DH, I also have a 416 Prot Pally and 415 Prot Warrior, but they’re strictly alts. I’m happy to bring them in to cover for a missing tank or for some dire progression need, but I have no intention of main swapping.
- Most Mythic kills are as Vengeance.
Previous raid experience:
- US 83 H Garrosh (Retribution Paladin)
- US 48 M Mar’gok (")
- US 70 M Blackhand (")
- US 81 M Kil’jaeden (")
- US 58 M Argus (")
- US 20 M G’huun (Vengeance DH)
- US 98 M Jaina (")
Bonus trivia: I’ve organized & raid led a cross-realm Heroic/Mythic raid on the weekend since January 2015. It’s effectively a cross-realm guild.
I’m happy to answer any questions or provide references via interview.
- Faction: Horde! There’s no chance I’ll go Alliance, sorry.
- Schedule: 2-3 days/wk, no Saturdays. 6-10 hours/wk, preferably 9 PM EST or later. NO added days. Starting Fall 2020, I could not raid earlier than 9 PM EST.
- Progression: 9/9M, preferably within the frame of US 100.
- Alts/Mains: Doesn’t require alts for DPS. If asked to tank, I will always maintain a few alts, but I will also always main VDH.
- Environment: Respectful, stable adult guild. You don’t tolerate toxicity or jackassery in raid/guild chat or the public Discord channels.
Progression pace is important to me, as is playing something I enjoy, but community & the people I’m playing with are my chief concern.
- Discord: Chrissinger#8456 (Preferred)
- BattleTag: Singer#11516
Thanks for taking the time to read. It’s D3 season, so please don’t take it personally if I don’t respond immediately. I’m probably just in a GR, lol.