[H] <Casual Pro> AOTC Guild LFM for Mythic Progression

FOR THE HORDE!

is recruiting for our Heroic and Mythic Progression team!

We are an AOTC guild currently 1/9 Mythic. Our hope is to grow our raid team so that we can begin a committed push into Mythic content in the next week or two. Our current greatest needs are:

· 1 Strong Tank

· 1 Full Time Healer

· 1 Healer w/ DPS Offspec

· 3-4 Strong DPS

In terms of Classes, a warrior for either a tank or dps and a dps monk would round out our need for buffs/debuffs.

Cauldrons and Feasts provided by the guild on Raid Nights. Raid Tuesday/Thursday 7:45-10:15pm cst.

A bit about us: We are a group of gaming friends who have existed in smaller groups for many years that combined at the end of WoD to raid together. One core of our group have played together since Vanilla! We are consistently an AOTC guild, through all of Legion and in BfA thus far. We are a mature guild of mostly 30+ year olds with careers, families, and enjoy conquering Azeroth with our friends. We’re hoping to grow our community so that those of us that enjoy pushing the highest difficulty content(Mythic Raid, High Mythic+ Keys) are able to do so. We are a fun loving guild who really likes to joke around between pulls and when just hanging out in Discord, but we do expect performance during Boss attempts. Our leadership team is always willing to help players learn their classes, learn to sim through Raidbots, and check out herodamage or Bloodmallet for best traits and talents. If you’re looking for a casual environment, but enjoy performing like a pro, we’re the place for you!

Visit our website! hordebleedinghollow.wixsite.com/casualpro

2 Likes

Still need more!!

Hello my name is Daniel. Im returning after quitting in 2008. your guild sounds exactly what im looking for. Its just im only level 110 working my way to 120. I have a holy priest and could also play as shadow but healing was my thing back in the day. I’m still in the process of relearning this game but im sure in my journey to 120 I’ll be all good. Thanks for reading this and talk to you soon.