(H) Casual player looking for guild

Hi friends,

I’ve always found myself joining guilds of friends that are playing at that time or making a guild when friends become interested but they always fall apart. Looking for friends who are relaxed and just have fun playing the game. I’d love to do dungeons and maybe raids if my work schedule allows. Ultimately I’m just looking for some folks to hang out and have some beers with while doing content.

I’m a 30 year old tech nerd so if you think I’ll fit your vibe I’d love to hear from you. I work a lot so my schedule can be weird but I’m down to meet folks and have fun. Would prefer a smaller tight knit group over a big guild.

Hope to hear from you :slight_smile:
-Annexius

Hi! Aegis of the Exiles is a relatively new guild on Thrall. We are several weeks old now, with a smallish but very active roster!

We are a casual guild, loving any kind of content as long as we are running it together! We will be raiding Normal in SL, but all raids are by signup, so you don’t have to make it to every single raid to have a spot. When work and schedules line up, pop into Castle Nathria with the crew! Would love to chat more with you about us. Hit me up here, on Discord at Arienso#8800 or add me on bnet at Arienso#1184!

Hello, horde side on Thrall. We are recruiting in regards to Shadowlands raid content for weekday as well as our weekend raid team. We are AOTC guaranteed, Mythic progression, with heroic always on farm.

WEEKDAY TEAM

-Wednesday/Thursday: 10:30-1est.

-Looking to recruit for Heals, DPS and possibly Off-tank/DPS

-Hard progression, strict enviorment, Must meet requirments.

-Heroic -> Mythic

WEEKEND TEAM

-9:30-12:30est

-Looking to recruit anyone

-Laid back casual enviorment

-Normal -> Heroic

RAID REQUIREMENTS

-Good Attendance barring Emergencies

-Fully enchanted , with personal food and proper pots for your class and spec

-A general understanding of raid bosses as we approach them

-Improving yourself thru world questing, reps, keys, etc…

-Good knowledge of your toon and spec, if need assistance this will be the player responsibility to seek this out.

-Cauldrons will be provided

The goal is to succeed as a team and progress thru content via communication,structure and continued improvement in and out of raid enviroments without the elitist mentality or attitude. We want to supply opportunities for the entry level raider with our weekday team as well progression raiding with our weekend team.

Please contact the following on Discord.

GM- AwesomeIsMatt#1304

Officer- Saraid#2102

Officer- Alfaro#7894