[H][Hyjal] The Forbidden Rising(AotC Focused) LFM!

The Forbidden Rising is looking to expand its ranks.

Most of us have been playing together on WoW for over 14 years. We transferred from a nearly dead server to Hyjal in hopes of meeting new people with similar interests at the beginning of Cata. We are a social, easy-going, and fun-loving guild with a little touch of crazy looking for more active players who enjoy running dungeons, M+, old raids, and new content together. We like to keep our guild drama free but alas you cannot get rid of it all, however, we deal with it asap.

We are an AotC focused guild that likes to dabble in mythic raids. Our raid schedule is Friday/Saturday Team 6-9 pm (pst)

Currently, looking for healers for our team (non priest and shamans healers)

We do not discriminate on content cleared and let your actions speak for you. If you are able to follow directions, are willing to take critique when needed, and improve yourself for the better of the group and guild, we are open to you. We are looking for individuals who are willing to do their best and improve with us. This is not a guild for try-hards or CE players.

All others casual players and non-raiders are welcome, including alts and low levels.

Add Hera#1937 (GM)
Azra#1919 (guild officer)
Kieran676#1960 (guild officer)
If you wish to chat!~

Happy gaming!

3 Likes

LFM casual players for weekday activities and raiders for our weekend raid team! All are welcome, we are drama free and laid back. But also like to get stuff done and content downed.

1 Like

LFM casuals for weekday activities such as M+ and War, DK and some caster dps to round up our raid group.

Pew pew pews!

LFM caster dps for our raid team!

Pew pew cachoo!

LFM casters for our raid team !

Pew pew! o.o

I’m interested! I’ll message one of you when I get on later today.

LFM caster dps!

/wave Pew!

LF a couple healers (disc priest, resto sham preferred) and a couple mages for our core! Other rdps welcome!

Pew pews!!

LFM! Need them mages and a couple heals!

Mages come pew pew!

LF rdps (needs some magey friends) along with some heals for our core. In need of a resto sham, hpally and priest heals (whatever flavor)!

Hey whats up, Im a semi new player and im looking for a guild to join and experience all the content wow has to offer and to learn things about the game. Im on a different server but im willing to start a new character on your server if you will have me. Thanks and have a great day (Im open to playing any class you need, except tank)

Hey there, drop one of the officers or myself an add on btag and we can chat some ^_^! Cheers!!

Could you tell me the numbers after your name, don’t think I can add without, Thanks!

Sorry my bad just looked back at original post