[H]<Business of Ferrets>3/12M .AtoC. T/TH 8:30-11:30PM EST

Hello there! Would you be interested in joining a Business of Ferrets? Now you might be asking yourself this very instance, what the heck are some ferrets doing running a business and why should I give a heckin’ care?!
Well friend, let me do you a heckin’ care and tell you all about us! To begin with the term “a business of ferrets” just so happens to be the name of a collective of ferrets, similar to; *a bloat of hippopotamuses, a conspiracy of lemurs, or a cauldron of bats. It is not some store run exclusively by and for ferrets.

*I’ve already copyrighted those three amazing guild/band names, so don’t try to steal them!

Now on to the of the information!

Our Raiding Goals
Achieve AotC. Progress as far into Mythic as possible.

Raid Times
Tuesday and Thursday 8:30 PM-11:30PM EST.

Our Recent Raiding History
Each BfA Tier : 4/8M EP 5/9M BoD and 2/2H CoS (ranked realm 15th).

What we offer:

• A community of working adults/parents and college students who seek to excel at our class roles, challenge ourselves, who enjoy playing together, and make ferret noises.
  • We also enjoy playing games outside of Retail WoW together including Destiny2, stealing keys then hiding them under a couch, Overwatch, Diablo3, BorderLands3, and Classic WoW.
  • An active Discord community who chat, post memes, and hang out in our plethora of Discord channels.
  • Alt, re-role, and weasel friendly.
  • An open-door policy between the officers and guild members. Ideas, suggestions (including boss strats), comments, requests are more than welcome; they are encouraged!

What we are looking for:

• Players with fun competitive nature, min-max attitude.
  • Players who use constructive criticism to their advantage to make the raid a stronger more cohesive team.
  • Players looking for a forever home.
  • Players with the mindset of Mechanics > DPS and people who are adaptable, quick learners
  • Reliable raiders looking to raid 2 days a week.
  • Players with recent Mythic/AtoC experience.
  • A minimum of experience and interest in Mythic+ Dungeons.
  • Players flexible with other specs and classes (e.g., DPS mains with tank or healing offspecs) for specific raid comps and M+.

If you’re interested in applying please fill out our recruitment questionnaire:

https://bit.ly/2LfrGyE

Contact Us
If you are interested in joining us, or just want some more information, feel free to contact us!

• Min @Discord: Minuen#8287 (Recruiting Officer/Healing Officer)
  • Marm @Bnet Marm#11639 / Discord: Marm#9682 (Recruiting Officer)

Bump-need raiders

Bump- Still need great mythic raiders wanting to become part of a community.

We are now 4/8 M and still looking to grow our business!

Bump- We want more ferret people…>:) Join us for mythic

Bump- Join us :slight_smile:

Filled out your questionnaire, looking forward to potentially speaking with you!

Bump- still need raiders for EP and the future, 8.3!

Bump- Need raiders for Mythic EP and 8.3! Add my Btag Eazy#11442

3/8m 434 BM Hunter - Echo#1627 - ( On mobile atm )

BUMPERS- Need strong raiders no matter class/spec to join us in 8.3 and beyond. Add my btag Eazy#11442

This is post is a bump

Bump- Need Healers/DPS we are currently 4/12 Heroic. Come join the family. Btag Eazy#11442

Bump- looking for solid DPS to join the ferret family. Feel free to add my battle net to chat about the guild.
Btag Eazy#11442

good group of peeps, i raided with them for a good amount of time.

miss you guys, hope everything is going well for you guys.

Just updating and bumping our recruitment post. We are currently in search of one healer and possibly two flexible DPS and also maybe a set of keys we can steal and hide!