(H)Broken 5/9M - Recruiting You

(H) Broken-Bleeding Hollow (US) is recruiting for core raid spots for Mythic!

Top Reasons that Broken might be for you.

1) Longevity - the guild has been active since BC (originally on Uldaman)
2) Wildly inappropriate "NC-17" Discord & Guild banter.
3) We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done.
4) We understand, real life is important and comes first.
5) Never too satisfied, never too negative.
6) Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution via RCLootCounil.

Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details:

Broken has 2 teams running BODA 2 nights a week for each team:

Team Moist: Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST, 3/9M & 9/9 H BODA. Highest current needs are: DPS.

Team Wet: Wednesday & Friday 9:30PM-12:300AM EST, currently 7/9H BODA. Highest current needs are DPS and heals or hybrid/swing position.

All exceptional players welcome!

Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and make fun of each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly.

Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount) Weak Auras and Angry Assignments.

Go to ht tps://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC (remove the space between t and t for link to work) or add B-Tag Mavros#1383, Bloodrooted#1329, Sevilon#1967, or Ishin#1586, or and we can answer any questions you may have!
Still lfm, both teams, where are the mages?
We have clown suits and bubble gum.

Still looking for more dedicated raiders. Mage, lock, warrior and priest are the highest demand!

~Blood
Who doesn't like clown suits?
LF more portal roulette shenanigans
Bump for progress, onto Vectis and beyond! LFM
Still lfm to keep progressing in Mythic Uldir and to fill up the second team working heroic.

Bloodrooted#1329
ARE THERE NO MAGES?! Prove this theory wrong, hmu!

~Blood

Bumped up for the new forums, still lfm dedicated raiders, mage, warrior or warlock highest priority for Team Moist.

~Blood

Who’s next to work Vectis? Or maybe you’re still gearing your toon and the heroic team would be a better start to have a steady raid group?

Oh, thanks to the new forum rules, I can’t edit the original post without getting rid of, or altering the discord link…BRILLIANT BLIZZ GG!

Anyhow - Team Moist is 3/8M and Team Wet is 7/8 Heroic.

~Blood

Team Wet leader here, as well as main tank for Team Moist. We are still looking for more for both teams, so feel free to hit us up. Team Wet is looking mostly for ranged right now.

*Edit: Didn’t realize the new forums switched my posting toon on me. This one is an alt, and not the one I main tank Team Moist with or raid lead Team Wet with.

• Your guild falling apart at Mythic/Heroic?
  • No one showing up on times?
  • Leaders don’t know what they are doing?
  • Want a steady group that keeps things interesting with plenty of stories to tell during the raid time?
  • Gambling problems?
  • Starving for gear?
    Look no further! We will help you here Tuesdays - Thursdays in Mythic (Team Moist) and Wednesday - Fridays in Heroic (Team Wet)

Refer to the top post for more info!

After hopping from guild to guild, some falling apart/going on hiatus while others just toxic/not a fit… I found these bunch of rasculs.

They are all terrible people (thus the name “Broken”) and I couldn’t love them more. Every time we get together and do any form of content… The shenanigans seems to escalate from our last fiasco. Like seriously… How am I not dead yet? Nevermind… I am =D

Anyways, if you are looking for an amazing guild full of players who enjoy the game but still enjoy having a real life, then this guild is the guild for you. They are always helping each other out and ALWAYS screwing around. Come join the mess!

WARNING: I in no way shape or form ate the last cookie from the jar.

Still waiting for more portal roulette shenanigans after raid. I really miss Stonard…

Still lfm dedicated rdps raiders for Team Moist, mage or lock preferred. Team Wet also lfm dps as well.

Need healers at all?

There may be a healing spot available in Team Wet (7/8H -Wed/Fri), but not really in Team Moist (3/8M Tue/Thur)

~Blood

Got mythic Vectis down. Woot 4/8M

Still lfm ranged dps, warlock, spriest, ele sham for Team Moist. Off to work on Fetid next!

~Blood

Still needing some ranged people. Hit us up. Or hit Bloodrooted, he enjoys it.