(H) Broken 11/12M - Recruiting You

(H) Broken-Bleeding Hollow (US) is recruiting for core raid spots for Mythic!

Top Reasons that Broken might be for you.

1. Longevity - the guild has been active since BC (originally on Uldaman)
  2. Wildly inappropriate “NC-17” Discord & Guild banter.
  3. We limit breaks in raids to push the pace and get things done.
  4. We understand, real life is important and comes first.
  5. Never too satisfied, never too negative.
  6. Loot council add on utilized for loot distribution via RCLootCounil.

Did we get your attention? GOOD! Now to the details:

Broken has 1 team running M Nya 2 nights a week:

Tuesday & Thursday 9:30PM-12:00AM EST
11/12M & 12/12 H. Highest current needs are: DPS.

All exceptional players welcome!

Our goal is to blend a mixture of fun and progression, while staying efficient with our limited raid schedule of 2 nights. The guild is mostly adults 21+, with loads of game and real life experience, who enjoy working together as a team to master new bosses and make fun of each other along the way. Overall, we are a guild comprised of progression minded raiders who also have real life commitments, that are not happy to just farm a raid on heroic endlessly.

Expected add-ons: RCLootCouncil, DBM or BigWigs, GTFO, a meter of some kind (Details, Skada or Recount) Weak Auras and Angry Assignments.

Go to ht tps://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC (remove the space between t and t for link to work) or add B-Tag Mavros#1383, Bloodrooted#1329, or and we can answer any questions you may have!

CORE spots available

1 Like

Still recruiting, Raden to 20%. We do not run a very deep roster, rotate all in, even for progression.

Recruiting many different flavors of dps classes, first looks would be a warlock, but open to mage, BM hunter, DH, warrior, shaman, rogue, DK, heck maybe even an spriest. We have a good deal of pallies and druids, but if you’re amazing, maybe we’d even consider those ; )

Always looking for people that fit in and enjoy the vibe we’ve got going in raid with a sense of humor, willingness to improve and work it. Not HC elitists, but you do give each other grief. HMU if interested, btag above and repeated here: Bloodrooted#1329

I’ve got to yell at Mav to update the progress, 10/12M, looking for DPS to get the push on Carapace and N’Zoth.

UPDATED! You satisfied?

how do you feel about a frost mage?

They so cold! We could be interested in a geared up frost mage. Hit us up, let us know what you’re working with.

I hear you have a thing for filthy mages. Bumping for old lovers.

1 Like

BUMPING for Shadowlands, LF skilled DPS

I’m still interested. I play both warrior and enhance, maining enhance. I came back about a month ago, but I’m only 5/12m current. Hard to pug groups.

Looking to raid semi-seriously in shadowlands. I do have previous aotc/cutting edge achievements in previous expansions, but I really skipped out essentially the entirety of battle for abilites.

Bobonuke#11888 if you guys are interested as well

Best bet is to fill a quick app on our discord

Go to ht tps://discord.gg/Cd8mSqC (remove the space between t and t for link to work)