[H] BrM & HPal Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Hi there!

My Holy Paladin and I are currently looking for a Horde Mythic Progression focused guild after coming back from a small break after Uldir (due to me having to move across the country). We both were 5/8M (Mythrax) and 4/8M respectively and are looking to come back hard into serious progression for Battle of Dazar’alor. We both come from a history of Cutting Edges throughout Legion and want to get back to that style of progression.

We are looking for 2-3 days a week, cannot raid Thursdays, and want to end by 11:30PM EST.

WoWProgress:
Holy Paladin: www .wowprogress.com/character/us/emerald-dream/Ariell
Brewmaster Monk: www .wowprogress.com/character/us/emerald-dream/Dosanii

WarcraftLogs:
Holy Paladin: www .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/ariell#zone=19
Brewmaster Monk: www .warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/dosanii#zone=19

I apologize for the links not being clickable and having the space after www; Blizzard won’t let me have links. :frowning:

If you have any questions or want to get in touch, go ahead and message either of us on battlenet or discord!

Discord:
Holy Paladin: Arriet#0437
Brewmaster Monk: Dosanii#1396

BattleNet:
Holy Paladin: Aperture#1385
Brewmaster Monk: Dosanii#1396

Thanks! I look forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Good morning! :slight_smile:

I hope everyone is having a good lunch!

I should have lunch.

1 Like
<Goonies Never Say Wipe> 

of Zul’Jin Horde is now recruiting.

Most of the current team are former semi-hardcore/hardcore raiders who used to raid 3+ nights a week. As we’ve gotten older, we’re less willing to treat WoW like a full time job but we still want to see the content. Our current one night a week raid schedule is perfect for that. This is a great group for “retired” raiders, college students, or others who want to experience the content with good players but without the heavy time commitment.

We are currently are looking for any exceptional players of all class and Spec.
Casuals are also always welcome.

We raid Sundays Form 6 to 10 EST
We also have an optional/alt raid Saturday nights at 7:30.

We have some kooky personalities in our guild and we are looking for people we will get along with. A great sense of sick & depraved humor, thick skin, and willingness to put the group first are all required. Also, many of the players in our guild come from former semi-hardcore/hardcore backgrounds and we are looking for people with high output and good raid awareness for our daily Mythic + Runs.

Please note: alts are welcome! If you are a serious raider that raids during the week on your main and you have an alt you’d like to get a fun once a week group for, this is the perfect opportunity for you if this sounds like a good fit for you add me on Btag Mako#1649