[H] Brew Monk LF a place to call home in Shadowlands

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/oviedange

Contact info:
Ovie#1184 on BNet
Ovie#7426 on Discord

Looking for a 2-3 night/week raiding roster.
6-9hours/week - (Not available Friday nights.)

still looking for a 10pm+ EST mythic raiding guild.

Hi There,

This is Glynn, the recruitment officer from -Raid Finder World First- on Zul’Jin
We are looking for some talented dps as well as a tank for our AOTC/CE Raiding guild. Take a look at our mission statement below and see if that resonates with you. My contact info is at the bottom.
Cheers!
RFWF Mission Statement:

We have strived hard to cultivate a core group of people willing to lead our guild into Shadowlands with confidence and fervor. We also don’t mind a good bant every now and then. We are looking forward to the Shadowlands to have fun and clear content, plain and simple. We aren’t a massive guild, with 20 officers and 400 members, just throwing bodies at content; our core is a tight knit group that supports each other. We want to build around that core and create a strong guild that can do whatever content we want. All of that depends on the pieces we can find to fill in those spots on our team.

Our Plans: We are pushing HARD for AOTC/CE and M+ key static groups. We expect our players to WANT to play and clear content, not just get carried - you should be ready to raid on time, and with all the little toys and buffs you need to play your best, and be willing to try your hardest for those raid times. Outside of raiding, your time is yours. Most of our core will be scattered throughout the days and times, and always be willing to help out for side content (dungeons, keys, farming etc). Or you can just chill with us in discord and post memes at each other. The more you put in, the more you get out from us!

Raid Times: Weds 7-930; Saturday 7-10+CST

Roles needed: While we will accept any player that resonates with our mission statement, currently we are looking at some roles more than others when it comes to progression.

BM Monk - Raid/M+ Tank
Warlock - (1-2) No major requirements on specs.
Druid - Boomkin or Resto (or 1 of each) Paladin
Ret (willing to OT is also a plus, but not necessary)
Hunter - (1-2) MM or BM
Deathknight - (frost and/or unholy - depends on meta/player skill)

*Willingness to offspec tank or healer with multi-role classes will always be a bonus, the more utility and flexibility you bring the more you escalate the guild as a whole.

How to contact us: Recruitment officer (me!) - TimeDevourer#11369 in game or Glynn#4673 for discord.

Hi Oviedange! We are a new guild of returning raiders with CE focus for SL. I have linked the recruitment page below, let me know if you have any questions.

I appreciate the post, however the raid times do not coincide with what I am looking for, and I would not be able to maintain a 100% attendance with raids times that start at 8pm EST.
Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands.

I appreciate the post, however the raid times do not coincide with what I am looking for, and I would not be able to maintain a 100% attendance with raids times that start at 7pm CST.
Thank you and good luck in Shadowlands.

Idk if this helps but it’s a 10pm EST guild I saw on wowprogress.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Gorillas

I have already spoken to Gorillas, and they have already filled there tanking roles for the expansion. :slight_smile: Thanks though

idk if they are a ZJ guild? I asked though since they posted here.

1 Like

Thanks Sieara, i’ll check them out <3

1 Like

Bump for weekend visibility

There was another guild that transferred here but idk their schedule.

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Anything+to+Live

Maybe check them out as well.

Shadowlands countdown begins