[H] <Brain Delay> 7/8M @ 6hrs/wk & Personal Loot 🤕

GUILD: Brain Delay @ Malganis (H)
PROGRESS: 7/8M EP (A Top US 6hr/wk guild)
RAID TIMES: Wed/Thurs 9-12 CST
NEED: GOOD RANGED DPS, DISC PRIEST or HPAL

Exceptional players are also encouraged to apply!

About Brain Delay: We have been around for years. We recently started a lighter 6hr/wk schedule and are a top US guild for that timeframe. Somehow we run personal loot, bring a survival and feral and dont have a main hpal or disc priest and we have still managed to kill bosses. Wheelchair specs are encouraged here, but non :poop: specs receive amazing signing bonuses.

WANT TO JOIN?! : For a 50% chance of a response within 24 hours message
Nauk#1531. For a 75% chance of a response within 3 hours message Alan#15851. Or ignore these cucks and you can message someone with absolutely zero authority, but you will get a quicker response: attillaa#7112 (discord on all these).

Or, if you are not interested in joining, feel free to troll these streams on Twitch:

• zetite (feral druid; along with the survival hunter, the reason this guild is only 6/8):
    twitch.tv/zetite

• Akul (ret paladin; dreams about dating 9/10 girls but instead settles on staying home playing a ret paladin when the guild has no hpal)
    twitch.tv/acul1992

5.99 out of 8…should have court tomorrow!

Everytime a survival hunter is invited to raid a baby kitten dies. Please come take my spot.

Is Classic still alive?

Court dedddd

I’d bet that was world first court kill with no disc/hpal and a survival. So proud of this amazing achievement.

Big Monday Boys and Girls. Every week after the first week means WoW Classic has died just a little bit more.

In response to the wow intelligence communities whistleblower complaint that alleges Brain Delay is not in fact a 6 hour guild, i would like to issue a formal apology for any confusion this may have caused. We have in fact raided one extra day this tier for a total of 2 hours. I want to let everyone know that we are officially a 6.10 hr/wk guild. We will be as transparent as possible on this issue moving forward.

Credible and Urgent you say?!

Last march of the Kurds. RIP

Also, zaqul down and on to queen azshara extend for CE!

Maybe p4 soon?!