[H] <Boyfriends> AoTC+ 9/9H 1/9M 1day Saturday 8pm-11pm PST

Backed by leadership with a proven history of successful raiding since the start of the Battle for Azeroth, < Boyfriends > on Tichondrius is looking for players who would like to make friends and complete a majority of Mythic raid content together on a short, efficient, and fun raid schedule.

Raid Schedule
Saturday 8pm- 11pm PST

Application/Contact Info
Interested in raiding with us? Fill out a quick application and we will be in contact!
https://forms.gle/t1fvMZQBwH7PJPE38

If you have questions or would like to check up on your application, contact us on discord MOARCOOKIEZ#3023

Come have a good time killing bosses with us!!

Hey you :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:, yes you,

Does WoW feel more like a job than a game? :confused: :confused: Well now there is :dracthyr_shrug:Boyfriends :tm:! :100: :100: :palms_up_together:

:dracthyr_shrug:Boyfriends :tm: is an exciting opportunity where you get to be your own boss :smirk_cat: and set your own hours! :joy_cat: :scream_cat: :heart_eyes_cat: As long as what you want is exactly what the guild leader wants and when you want to do it is right heckin’ now :100: :palms_up_together:. With a raid schedule of only :two: hours per week :2nd_place_medal:, you’ll have more time :hourglass_flowing_sand: :hourglass_flowing_sand: to pursue your own interests with a network of people with the same big boss energy as you. Join :dracthyr_shrug:Boyfriends :tm: and collaborate in Mythic + :mechanical_arm:, professions :moneybag: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:, sharing memes and pictures of dogs :dog:, and hours of pointless arguing about how YOUR :index_pointing_at_the_viewer: class has been unfairly nerfed the most!

Don’t wait! :timer_clock: Enroll in the next :seven: days for a chance to be a part of our exclusive ‘Ahead of the Curve’ package, a simply must have for all the big bosses out there :person_tipping_hand: :tipping_hand_woman: :person_raising_hand: :raising_hand_woman:

see you there! :100: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:

Boyfriends has lots of talented friendly players, led by someone with a long history of successful raiding. We are dedicated to making solid progress while maintaining a feeling of family.

This guild is actually coming together so nicely. Our team is committed to a fun raid and mythic+ experience :grinning: guild leader and mods do there best to give each raider the tools and support they need, including links to weak auras, and elvui set ups ect. I love my guild!

I’m having a really good time in this guild. It’s full of great people who are motivated to consistently improve their game while still allowing for a realistic life/game balance. <3

I am looking to transfer to a PST based server.

70 Outlaw Rogue and a Shaman alt healer that im working on
379 gear score and a 815 M+ rating.

Lmk if I should hop in disc and check yall out. I am likely either xferring To Tichondrius or Hyjal from the looks of it.

Edit - Had to name change when I swapped to Tichondrius. New name is Kwicks and I changed my disc contact info accordingly. Kwicks#7615

Recruitment Open!

Recruiting

Recruitment Open

Recruiting

Recruitment Open

Recruiting

Recruitment open

Recruiting

Recruitment Open

Recruiting

Recruitment Open

Recruiting