H <BourbonRaiders> Family Friendly, Casual, Recruiting

<Bourbon Raiders> [Horde] [casual][PVP] [Fri, and Sat 9pm to 12am] [casual][Loot council]

Hello Everyone I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders, a casual Family-oriented guild recruiting for Classic.

Our Goal: Provide a guild for people that have kids, work 50+ hours a week, and have other real life responsibilities that keep them from joining a hardcore guild. We aim to complete all end-game content whether it is PvP or PvE related, but at our own pace. Whatever your goals in classic we would be delighted to help you achieve them.

Faction: Horde

Raid times: Friday and Saturday 9pm to 12am EST

if interested, you can reach me on my battletag: Soulmauler#1583, or on Discord: Soul#6978, or reply here.

Name’s Chulainn on my warrior and Anathabelle on my mage. Interested in the guild!

Cheers on the 50+ hour work week deal!! I had way too much free time 15 years ago. Good luck except when facing in wpvp :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, my kid has not afforded me any free time the last few days and didnt see this. I will be online this evening around 9p server time if your still interested

Behram and Morgeez husband and wife team would be interested. Usually on around 8 pm server for an hour or so. Thanks!

Myself and two others are interested. I’ll add you Soulhoof and try to catch you in game. I’m usually on either this guy or a Druid named Joustice.