⇨ [H] <Booty Patrol> 8/8H EP - Tue/Thur 9-11PM EST

<Booty Patrol> is an Area 52 Horde raiding guild that raids Tuesday and Thursday from 9-11PM EST. We are primarily a Heroic raiding guild, but after completing that difficulty we typically make an attempt at some Mythic raiding. Mythic raiding is optional for all raiders as it is not our main focus.

Progression :

• BOD: 9/9H - 3/9M
  • COS: 2/2N - 2/2H
  • EP: 8/8N - 8/8H

Recruitment (Updated 8/25)

Healers :

• Mistweaver Monk
  • Disc/Holy Priest
  • Holy Paladin
  • Resto Shaman

Melee :

• Off-tank with DPS spec
  • Fury Warrior
  • Havoc DH
  • Death Knight
  • Rogue

Ranged :

• Warlock
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage

Applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of this recruitment list as we are always looking to expand. Every applicant will be considered.

About Us :
Schedule: Tues and Thur: 9pm – 11pm EST (Server Time)

Our raid atmosphere is very light on farmed content; however, once we step foot into progression fights we require all members to be ready and focused.
We are an adult guild and ask that all applicants be 18 years or older.

What we are looking for :

• We want players who want to raid for the sake of raiding. Gear is a side effect of raiding, the goal is having fun.
  • We expect players to improve themselves every week. We don’t expect to have the best raiders; however, we want players that will seek to improve their performance weekly.
  • Absences are understandable; however, we expect raiders to inform an officer or the raid leader if they will be unable to attend raids in order for appropriate replacements to be found.
  • Discord is a required resource, as we utilize it for voice communication, player interaction, and guild cohesion.

Contact Information :
BattleTag: CragHack#1818, Havel#11412, or Baconpancake#1829
Discord: Oilprince#0617, Taco#6139, or Spacepantz#4004

:grin:

1 Like

Good morning! I would like to chat with you. I’ve sent a friend request via discord.

Bump, need more.

bumping post

bumping post :slight_smile:

Bumping post

Bump! :leaves:

Hey there!

I’m recently returning after a break I took at the beginning of BoD, but your team sounds like it would be a good fit and has a great schedule. My btag is kennyff#1626 and my discord is kentavius#4790 … ill be on at some point today so I will reach out if I don’t have any messages

Good morning,

I just transferred to this server yesterday and I am trying to find a decent raiding/m+ guild with a fun community. I was checking out guilds on forums and came across you guys. Do you have any room in the roster for a Monk? I am currently WW but have a lot of experience as MW as well and would not mind adapting. Thanks!

Sure add me in game w can chat :slight_smile:

We would like to speak to you about the avengers initiative.

Boop :turtle:

Bump :peach:

bump :snake:

Bump :hotdog:
We also run Mythic +. Come join us!! :frog:

bumpin posted was updated recently

8/8H now! :smiley:

bumpin :snake:

Bumping post :smiley:

bumping :sauropod: