[H] Boomkin/DH Looking for Mythic Raiding Guild

Raid Time Availability: Tuesdays 9:00 pm CST or later, or anytime Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday. Looking to raid 2-3 days a week (6-9 hours)

Server: I am currently on Emerald Dream, but I am willing to transfer if needed

Faction: Horde

Experience: I began playing during Antorus, and was able to PUG all bosses up to Imonar on Mythic, and in BFA I was the Guild Master for a 3/8M guild before we fell apart because of attendance issues.

Character Information/logs:
Druid (383 in bags 29 neck): I have played mostly balance since the end of legion, but I am familair enough with resto to play as an off spec healer if needed.
+https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/30366620#partition=1&difficulty=4

Demon hunter (377 in bags 32 neck): I have primarily done mythic+ with my demon hunter for this raid tier because my guild was too melee heavy to play them in raids, as a result I do not have reorigination stacks or very many kills, but have been able to keep this character reasonably geared despite the lack of raids.
+https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/31217394#partition=1

Additional Notes: I also have a monk and a DK at 120. I can play all specs for both classes, but I lack experience on mist weaver and neither character is very well geared at the moment (both around 360 ilvl) because I had been busy with Guild Master work (recruitment, event organizing, ect…). I am willing to be flexible with what I play and I intend to keep at least 2 characters raid ready. If possible I would like to find a guild that is pushing for cutting edge, but this would not be a deal breaker for me if we are unable to get it. Lastly I would also like to do some mythic+ but I have been unable to find a consistent group to run with. So it would be fantastic if I had some others who were also interested in pushing keys.

Contact Information:
–Btag: MooseTracks#1932
–Discord: Bauman#5375

Still Standing was formed when 4 friends from difference servers came together on Emerald Dream to raid and have fun. Having trouble finding a guild that fit all of our needs with kids, work, and school, we decided to try our hand at creating a guild! We plan to primarily be a raiding guild, pushing as far as we can into mythic content once we have the roster but always getting AOTC. We don’t over care about CE, nor do we want to burn out our raider by only farming heroic. Community and friendship is what the guild was founded on, and that is how it will stay. M+ teams and a RBG team are things we would like to look at in the future, if people are interested in.

Raid Times!
Tuesdays, Wednesdays (progression):
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)
Saturday (Optional Farm/Alt nights):
9:30 CST to 12:30 CST (Server Time)

Recruiting Needs:

• 1 Holy Pally
  • 1 WW Monk with a MW off spec
  • 1 Ret Pally or Unholy/Frost DK with a Tank off spec
    If you don’t see your class/spec on the list, you may still contact us if interested!

What we expect from applicants:

• Ability to attend at least 85% of raids
  • Friendly, team player attitude
  • Ability to communicate on Discord
    Performance is only looked at when we get stuck or get into mythic

Questions? Please contact:

• GM/Raid Lead/Tank Lead: KiwiTiger#11312
  • Officer/Recuitment: Aevur#1712