[H] Boomkin [446 ilvl] LF mythic raiding guild 7pm - 11pm EST

Hi gang, I’m Shiz, looking for a mythic raiding guild.

A little bit about my wow career.

I have been playing wow and raiding since WotLK. During that entire time I have been in the same guild. I’ve also progressed on every boss that has come out since Ulduar. My guild was fairly casual, always getting AoTC but only downing a few mythic bosses each tier.

What I am looking for.

• A solid guild structure that expects to continue into Shadowlands.

• A positive attitude. I am not interested in playing in a toxic, racist, or misogynistic environment.

• Consistent progression. It doesn’t have to be racing to get cutting edge, just fun and consistent.

• TIME: 6pm - 12am EST (3pm - 9pm PST) Monday - Friday. No more than 3 days a week or more than 12 hours total.

If it seems like we might make a good fit, hit me up or leave a post.

Discord: shiz17js#6462

Battlenet: shiz#1107

Hi Shiz,

Our guild may be a good fit for you with everything you are looking for. We do raid on Tuesday & Sunday if that is something you are willing to consider. If you are hoping to progress further in to Mythic raiding though i hope you will take a look at our guild

Conviction is a progression focused guild on Bleeding Hollow currently 7/8M, with a goal of achieving cutting edge each tier in a relaxed and encouraging environment. A former semi-hardcore raiding guild that was formed at the beginning of WotLK.

We are currently recruiting for our main roster players who are looking to join a team that is always seeking to improve and make the most of our two day schedule. We feel that this is a unique opportunity for anyone interested in being a part of our guild, as we are a very tight knit group of friends.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday - 7:30pm-10:30pm CST
Sunday - 6:30pm-10:30pm CST

Expectations

• Knowledge of your class, role, raid bosses, and willingness to continue improving
  • Consistent Attendance (90+%) - We understand life happens, but constant tardiness or absences will not be tolerated.
  • Positive Team-Oriented Attitude

Application Form:

https://forms.gle/vqszLmRVeGx69xVd9

If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out via Discord: JillCatsby#2966

Storm 6/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, any exceptional ranged - High Priority
Healer: Shaman / Disc / Holy Paladin - Medium Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 6/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Our guild tries to focus on the environment and people first, we do push for prog, but not really hard. We do two days a week right now but may consider more when new content comes out. See ad below and reach out if you’d like to chat.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

We are looking for ranged DPS for immediate spots, and the raiding times seem to fit your post well!
Tues-wed 7-11EST
Been raiding together since 11 EST.
If you are interested, you can learn more here!

Hi Shiz,

Based on your raiding goals and preferred nights/times, it sounds like we might be a great fit for you over in <Esper>, where we do mythic raiding and M+ on just a ONE-NIGHT-A-WEEK commitment (with the ability to opt into more). We also have an immediate opening for a moonkin. Check out the guild spam below. Adding you on bnet. Looking forward to chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/8M EP (Orgozoa at 7%!) | Core playerbase is 1300-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Shadow Priest, Moonkin
All excellent players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hey, If Sunday nights could be something you could do as well, we are looking for some ranged DPS! Guild blurb below:

Equilibrium-Area 52 (H) is looking to bolster our roster while we finish up this tier in EP and push into 8.3 with a push for CE. We raid Sunday and Monday nights from 9:00pm- Midnight EST and are 5/8 M EP currently but have Court down to 6% and expect a kill this weekend.

If you think this is something you could be interested in, please reach out to any of our Officers on BNET or reach out to me on Discord (Bladios#5087)

Notfalling#1204
Magmo#1272
Psyco#1810
MeatyRhombus#1474
Tradrienia#1273

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hi Shiz! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Boomkin to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 90%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 5/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 90%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!