[H] Boom/heals/tank

Afternoon everyone!

Afternoon!

The first part of your post really caught my attention. I’m a sucker for those ASPCA commercials…

But you sound like you may be a great fit for our guild, The Fallen Horde on Thrall server. I’ll post our recruitment below but briefly, we are an AotC focused guild of adults who really just want to have a good time. We raid, do keys, joke around on Discord, and whatever else.

For our raid team, we would actually be really excited for a DK. It would be a DPS position but a tank OS would be really perfect. (And of course, could always have more tanks for keys!)
Our raid times are Tuesday / Wednesday 8:30pm-11pm server (EST)
On Mondays we do Mythic keys (and then also throughout the week)

We have a range of members and playstyles. So if you are looking to push higher keys, or chill and do some baby keys, we have the gambit.

If you’d like to talk more, please feel free to message me on Discord!
Discord: KyoKai#4983 (mind the capitalization)

Hello there!
[The Fallen Horde] is a Horde raiding guild on Thrall that welcomes a wide variety of player types! We are an active guild both in-game and on Discord. Our goal is AOTC each tier and we are 7/10N SoD, 2/10H SoD (10/10 Heroic CN). While our raiding goal is progression, having fun is our top priority. We like to joke around with each other and have a good time with whatever we are doing. No matter if it’s raid, keys, old content for achievements, or anything else, we’ll have fun. And we do not put up with drama.

We love helping out our members. All types of players are welcome, whether you’re casual or hardcore, if you’re brand new or a seasoned veteran! We are a group of adults who all have lives and families, and we know sometimes things come up. Have a rotating shift? No problem.

Come see if we’re a good fit for you!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday / Wednesday 8:30pm – 11pm Server (EST)

If you would like to learn more, check out our website: thefallenhorde

Please feel free to apply on the website for the guild and / or the raid team!
You can also find us in game under the guild finder.
My Discord: KyoKai#8943

We can’t wait to have you come hang out with us and have some fun!

Evening everyone!

Morning everyone. Started working on my DK last night. What a fun tank. That grip!

Tanked a m+0 last night on the Druid. Dang he is tanky.

First full night of being 60! I healed 2 dungeons and tanked 1. Loving the Druid life. 203 right now! Tanks / heals / boom!!!

Hey Jazzius! Give me a shout on Discord! I’d love to chat about our raid team!

Nox Oriens (6/10 Mythic CN : 8/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a dps/off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hello Jazz,

Mac N Cheese is currently building up our core raid group for SoD. We are 8/10N 2/10M and raid Monday and Thursday from 8-11pm EST. We are a casual raid guild that runs M+ throughout the week and are very active on discord for scheduling group runs.

We are actively seeking a tank as well as dps for our group as we build toward 25 man raiding. If you would like to discuss further, please feel free to reach out to me.

BTag: Rajax#1380
Discord: Rajjax#9203

Tanking mythics : Check
Healing mythics: Check
Dpsing mythics: Soon

Who needs some boomkin or feral love!

Hi there Jazzius!

I understand that Fri/Sat nights don’t work for you. I would love to offer you our guild/community as a refuge for mythic keystones. We have a growing guild and community on the horde server Zul’jin. Our guild is called Found a Green Quest. We have guildies who enjoy pushing keys on our off nights from raid.

If this is something you would be interested in, please reach out. I would love to chat with you more. My discord is Kiuayoukai#2395

Jazzius, hello, it’s not to late, some of us are late bloomers. We have immediate openings for DPS and healers in our raid group. We’re just starting Heroic and can probably find some help getting your ilvl up to speed. We’re a fun, quirky group of casual raiders, but we’re serious about getting bosses down. I’ll drop my guild add below and if you are interested, we’d love to have you contact one of us to talk further and see if this could be the home you’re looking for!

Hello Jazzius,

Chads on Top was a mid patch formed guild that completed AOTC in CN. We’re looking to complete AOTC in 9.1 as well as push mythic raiding. Raiding on Tues/Wed 830PM EST - 11PM. We’re Horde on Bleeding hollow.

We are currently 10/10N and 4/10H

We’re a laid back raid environment as long as we’re downing content.

We provide raid supplies as well as repairs.

If you’re interested add me on Bnet or Discord!

Btag: SameClothes#1571
Discord:Sameclothes#8873

Hey there! I love that you are looking for a team, and not just a guild. We would love to get in touch with you! Our guild is AOTC focused and very alt friendly. A lot of folks in the guild also love to do keys and either have KSM or working towards it. Give me a shout if you’d like to chat bnet Stevelations#11594

Thanks all. Good to know there are still people out there that aren’t all about ilevel and logs

Want to learn how to be a better pally healer as well!

Afternoon everyone!

I got some good gear!!!

Hey there Jazzius, If you are still looking for a new home I would love to chat with you about our family Chaos Manifesto on the Eredar server cluster. If you would be interested in chatting please feel free to add me on btag: Kitsune#1784 or Discord: Sinafay#3443.
Happy Hunting.

Afternoon everyone!

Elo everyone. Happy prefriday!