[H] BM Hunter Looking for a Heroic Progressive Raiding Guild

Hey there, I am currently a 465ilvl BM hunter on Area-52 looking for a guild that will actually put me on a Heroic raiding roster, as all of my attempts at joining a guild leads to me sitting as a non-raiding member.

I have AOTC N’zoth already and have done up to +13 for Mythic+ Dungeons.

I also PvP quite often, reaching 1700 in both 2v2s and 3v3s (reached these at 450 ilvl, which as some of you know, is very underleveled compared to pvpers in the 1700+ bracket)

I am willing to use comms and discord whenever there are guild events happening or when we are running a raid.

I’ve been playing WoW since MoP, so I do have a bit of experience with the game itself, which helps I guess.

Looking forward to joining you, Shamoney#11872

1 Like

Hey there! If you’re looking for a weekend raiding team give us a look over. We are KnightOwls on Stormreaver and we are a newly forming guild looking to push through heroic and hopefully get some mythic prog before shadowlands. Here is out recruitment post for more details: [US] [Stormreaver] [H] <KnightOwls> looking forward to hearing from you.

Good morning Shaam!

Our guild is recruiting, and is looking for ranged dps to round out our roster & to ride into Shadowlands with us. I’m not sure what you’re looking for when it comes to raiding times. Our guild raids Friday/Saturday night 7:30pm EST start time. We have Mythic Monday groups as well.

I’m going to share our guild recruitment post below. Please take a look when you have a chance. We thank you, and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hi there Shaam! We are a newly forming guild looking for good people and would love to chat! Have a look at our recruitment post, feel free to add me, my contact information is below. Hope to talk to you soon!

Bender#1870 - Bnet
Bender#1504 - Discord

Hello Shaam,

[H] Zul’jin < Two Camels in a Tiny Car > Tues / Thurs 10:30pm - 1:30 am Est
Server: Zul’Jin Faction: Horde

We are currently looking for dedicated players to join our raiding guild/team. Our guild has members that have been together for over 7 years and our goal is to build a community within the guild where our members can feel at home and have those friendships. We are a group of people that enjoy playing the game with each other and focus on the current raiding content. We have a laid-back raid environment while also making sure we are focusing on taking down bosses. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ keys and want to include everyone that comes into our guild, regardless of what the content is.

Our current plan is to get everyone their AoTC, most of us have our AoTC achievement but there are a few returning raiders that do not. We plan on being a Heroic / Mythic raiding guild with the understanding that not everyone will want to move on to Mythic raiding and that’s okay we want you to play YOUR game in this guild.

Raid Times are set for Tuesday and Thursday ( 12/12 H , 2/ 12 M )
-7:30 PM - 10:30 PM PST
-9:30 PM - 12:30 AM CST
-10:30 PM - 1:30 AM EST

Recruitment

• Currently looking for a healer and 1 dps for our Core Mythic Team.
  • All players are welcome, whether experienced or just willing to learn and push their character
  • We are also asking for the more casual raider or player that might not have the time to devote to a raid team but would like to step in if needed and get a few bosses down and see the raiding content. We welcome the mythic + raider that enjoys that part of the game , we run two teams right now but we can do more. PvP as well and why not lets throw it all in, we need you PvP players as much as we need the PvE players.
    If you are interested in our guild please contact us either by Btag or Discord

BTag
-GhostToast#11626
-RavenSoul#11849

Discord
-PooBear#0706

We look forward to talking

Hey there,

We have an opening for a full time hunter

Divine Minds is located on US Illidian Horde Side.

We are currently recruiting for our core mythic raid team.

We are 12/12H and with one night in mythic are 2/12M in just 3 weeks of raiding.

We raid two days a week - Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our highest needs are the following:

Ranged DPS - hunter, elemental shaman, balance Druid, mage

Healers - MW monk, holy/disc priest

Melee DPS - WW monk, Ret pally, rogue, enhancement shaman

We will always consider exceptional players as well, whatever your class may be.

Our goal is to always achieve AoTC and continue to progress as far into mythic content every tier with our ultimate goal being CE.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

Casuals and Newer players are welcome as well!

We have started to discuss a pvp team as well for off nights as an additional perk to joining our guild!

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.