[H] BM Hunter - Former CE

Hello - I’m looking for an Horde Raiding guild - My hunter is 245ilvl - I used to play Holy Pally hardcore for several years.

I’m just looking for something different so I’m swapping to Hunter.

SL Exp -
10/10M CN - Pally
SOD - 10/10H - Hunter/Pally

I’m not really looking for anything hard core just fun. I’m looking for weekday evenings. PST

Hi there, if you’re looking for a change of pace I think we might be a good fit. We’re a small but active guild with a strong sense of community. We do keys almost every night and raid heroic 2x/wk. I’ll leave our spam here, the best way to check us out is our discord so feel free to hop in and take a look around.

Abomination - Area 52 is a casual guild. We started as a reroll guild, but are now moving to the next stage. Everyone at any level any class is welcome to join us!

Our raid days are Thursday and Friday 7:30 pm EST - 10:30 pm EST. There is still some space on our raid roster for DPS. Full on tanks and healers. Our current progress is 10/10N 8/10H. Our goal is to hit heroic at a reasonable pace, achieve AOTC every tier, and possibly more. Repairs, flasks, feasts, etc, will all be provided for each raid when appropriate.

Raid Recruitment Needs:
Ranged DPS

If you are not interested in raiding we have people running keys every day.

So if you are interested in joining us, having some fun, and making new friends, or have some questions feel free to join us in discord: discord.gg/abomination

Dusk to Dawn @ Mal’Ganis is a long standing guild that is looking for new blood to fill out our roster. We have a skilled roster but the roster boss is what is slowing us down, due to the state of the game. We have a laid back raid atmosphere but know when to turn on the “focus” button when needed.

We are willing to gear out people just coming back to the game that can show logs from other raids that look promising. As a guild we run alot of Mythic plus and alt Heroic SOD runs. Very alt friendly guild. We mostly play late night due to life. Very friendly guild with the average age of around 28.
We need any exceptional ranged DPS, also an Enh Shammy. We are open to bringing on Tanks and Healers if 1 of our main raiders was willing to swap positions for you. Also if we feel that you are good enough to fill up that role in their spot.

Like the title says we raid for 2 hours tues, wed, and thurs @ 12pm to 2am EST.

If you have any other questions or would like to talk more about possibly joining us you can contact me in game at ImIntheWorld#1201 or through Discord @ Devil#9780