[H] BM Hunter 472-476 - 2k+ io. 3/12M Exp Looking for early morning guild or early start

Hello everyone!

Firstly I should say that I would love to join a guild and work on progression but I have a bit of a raiding schedule requirement - are there any guilds in Illidan that raid a bit earlier or raid on weekends? I live in London and 7PM(EST)-10PM(EST) is rather late for me. I have been keeping an eye out for guilds that fit my availability a bit more :slight_smile: 5-6PM starting times would be the most ideal but I can accommodate other timings as long as they are not past 8PM EST. I work from home (even before quarantine) and can adjust my schedule accordingly. Any early morning guilds would work perfectly as well :slight_smile:

The main reason I am looking to transfer and find a guild is that I am in an extremely small server and there is no chance of doing things with a guild that meets the timing requirements.

Any questions or if you want to take me for a trial run I am happy to accommodate!

Luo#0270 (Discord)
Luo#11979 (Btag)

Hello, I’m the GM of PD we are a weekend raiding guild currently 5/12M. Our raids are 2pm-5pm cst Sat/Sunday we ask our raiders to ready half our before raid time. feel free to check out our recruitment post. [H] <Pretentious Drunks> Illidan Mythic Weekend Team 1/10M 9/10H