H<Bloodborn>LateNight M Raiding Guild Illidan

The Bloodborn (3/8M) in Uldir and AOTC in BFD is a two-night Heroic/Mythic raiding guild in open recruitment for Siege of Zuldazar and onwards

Our current guild needs for raid are ranged DPS and healers, but since our goal is achieving Cutting Edge, we will highly consider exceptional players whose goals and mindset align with our own.

A little on our history: The Bloodborn was formed during The Burning Crusade on Lethon. We made the decision as a guild to transfer to Illidan for the Mists of Pandaria release to reach out to more players on a high-pop server. Our guild has found success recruiting in the past, and BfA has given us a new opportunity to re-open recruitment with the goal of having a healthy roster for the Heroic/Mythic raiding to come!

A little (more) on our culture: Our guild is formed of a group of mature, close-knit players who not only try to play at their best, but also push to bring the best out in others. Because of this mentality, our core group was capable of earning AotC achievements early on for every raid tier in Legion. Our group always puts effort into making sure everyone gets their keys done for the week, provided they’re around. BfA has pushed Personal Loot universally, but our group has been running Personal Loot since its release, so loot drama is effectively non-existent between us. We trust that our members will truthfully evaluate if a piece of gear is an upgrade and will offer that piece of gear to others if not. Outside of raiding and Mythic+ keys, a lot of our members enjoy other content the game has to offer, such as rated/unrated PvP and achievement hunting, and some members also like to play with each other outside of World of Warcraft, with people teaming up in Overwatch, Diablo, and more.

Our guild uses Discord as our primary means of communication. Voice is optional, but we will require you to listen at a minimum.

We are willing to help gear out fresh toons for people trying to start a new raid on a new character as well!

Battle Tag - Vengente#11907 (Guild Leader)
Battle Tag - Papawoot#1446 (Guild Officer)

Papabump all up on this post

Hi,
I am interested in joining your guild. I have two toons: Holy Paladin and Havoc DH both currently at 340-345 iLvL. I am looking for Mythic+ content and Heroic Raids for now. Thanks for the consideration.

Pranav

Hey lorthen just add vengente btag from the post and we can chat!

Bumperino pepperchino

Uh, we do the humpty bump … we do the humpty bump.

Still looking for a few good players

I do the humpty bump.

Still looking for a few pieces to round us out !

Blinded by the bump. Wrapped up like a douche, another raider in the night.

What are the raid times?

Raid times are Tuesday Wednesday 1230 to 330 EST

I sent you guys a friend request, my late night guild just died so myself and a 404 MW are looking for a new guild. We are both 8/8H and 3/8M. I was in the process of main swapping so I have this 402 boomkin and a 395 lock I was in the process of gearing. I am comfortable playing on whichever toon is needed. Add lolwaht#1264 if you’re interested.

Still looking

Bump it up for likes

Need a few more people

Loaded with 100% more Zandalari than competing brands!

3 to be exact.