[H] Blindside 8/8H Weeknight raiding guild

Blindside is an established guild on Area-52, for 2-1/2+ years, bringing together splinter groups from all over Azeroth. We have successfully cleared all Heroic content while relevant and worked on mythic progression usually clearing the first 3. we would like to build on mythic progression going forward though. Raid times are 7:30-10:30PM EST Tue and Thur. While we are casual, to be considered for our raid team please have ilvl 415+ and have some raid logs available for review.

Roles

DPS: Ranged (mage,Lock)
Heals: Open
All classes will be considered for exceptional players.

If interested contact us in this thread, Harrypal, Aweffuse, Davegrohl or a player online that will direct you to an officer.
my B-tag DaveGrohl33#1727

1 Like

Bump. This. Post. Thanks.

Bump N Grind

Bump to the top! We are gearing up for the new Raid coming out. Could use a few to fill some ranged spots

Fist Bump!!!

Bump for everyone.

I really would like to bump it.

You have to bump it bump it.

/:
/ :
/ :
Bump it up the road.

Although this feels futile, I’ll continue to BUMP this post.

Easy now debby downer

Bumpity bump bump

Good day, my current guild has decided to stop raiding and I am therefore looking for a new raiding guild for 8.1 and beyond.

Your stated approach to the game is the same as mine and your raid times work with my schedule.

I prefer to heal (Resto Shaman) but I can dps (Elemental Shaman).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Mahlaa#1604

Character’s name is Mahlaa (Area 52 and current ilevel is 382 for both Resto and Elemental.

Bump for a great group of people.

Bump for Horde DPS Heroes!

Still looking for a few DPS to flesh out the team.

Looking for a few dps to complete the team.

Looking for ranged and melee dps – mages, & boomies, & hunters . . . oh my!

Could use a few more range DPS to fill in for vacations and self time.