[H] <Blacktooth Grin> Heavy RP/PVP/WPVP

Focus: Heavy RP/RP-PvP/World PvP

Previous realms: The Venture Co., Emerald Dream

A grizzled orc turns to tack a worn parchment to the wall. It is a simple notice, scrawled in what is hopefully red ink:

Blood and thunder, friends.

We are the Blacktooth Grin. We are those who continue the fight our ancestors started, our fathers and mothers continued, and the Peacechief Thrall abandoned. We are warriors determined to shape these lands to our benefit. We are the bane of all those who would seek to prey upon the Horde.

If you remain safely behind stout walls, mindlessly fighting for an honorless leader while the Alliance ravages our towns and villages…if in your heart you desire treasure, instead of blood…then we are not for you.

But if you feel as we feel, and wish to find honor on the battlefield, as we do…then the Grin has a home for you. Join us, and bring brutal vengeance upon the deserving. Become merciless wrath upon your enemies. Find your glory and your honor with blood and steel.

Our war is just beginning. Join us, and ensure that the Blacktooth Grin is the last smile our enemies will ever see.

Fear the Grin!

About the Guild (OOC):

Blacktooth Grin is a historic heavy RP-PVP guild established in 2006 that aims to engage in large-scale world PvP battles, with a heavy emphasis on roleplay and character development.

We are organized along strict military guidelines with an orcish heritage and a focus on world PvP. Our ultimate goal is to engage often in such battles, while providing a social environment that is rich in lore and story for our members. However, we do participate in other aspects of World of Warcraft and have been known to throw together some half-decent dungeon runs and raids for a good time. This is a game and it should be fun to play.

We welcome any race, any class, any level. Two things to keep in mind:

1. We are a heavy-RP guild, organized along strict military guidelines. That’s what we’re about, and we don’t do exceptions, so if you don’t RP - no hard feelings - but we probably aren’t for you. Don’t worry if you’ve never done it before, all we care about is that you’re willing to try. Newcomers to RP are welcome and encouraged!

2. Our roots lie in world PvP. Our ultimate goal is to engage in large-scale world PvP battles wherever and whenever possible. This also means that we generally focus around gearing ourselves for such battles - and those activities do include PvE content. However, if you’re looking for 40-man raid progression - again, no hard feelings, but we aren’t for you.

More than anything else, though, we’re just a bunch of fun-loving folks who came to this server looking for what it’s really supposed to be all about: RP-PvP. If you feel the same way, and are looking for a good home in a close-knit group of friends, then we’d love to have you.

Think you’re ready to wear the teeth? You can apply at fearthegrin,com - or feel free to whisper any member in-game. They will be happy to direct you to an officer who can help and answer questions.

Contact Info:

gorfrunch#5830 (Discord) / Gorfrunch (in-game)
Zurven#3036 (Discord) / Zurven (in-game)
Vholdesad#1938 (Discord) / Tarthys (in-game)
Felora#1316 (Discord) / Felora (in-game)
Cailos#1109 (Discord) / Cailos (in-game)

3 Likes

Great guild and great people. Honestly the most fun I’ve ever had in WoW was with them on VeCo.

–Huorek

Bump for excellent people!

FEAR THE GRIN!

We have a High Warlord!
https://www.reddit.com/r/Grobbulus/comments/hahpn5/fear_the_grin_fear_the_high_warlord_queen_clovers/

Wish I wasn’t so invested on the Allied side or I would join you.

That is awesome! I’ve seen Clovers around while she was grinding the honor! Congrats to her and your Guild.

1 Like

Seeing the Grin warms my heart. I was too on Veco back in the day, and I loved participating in our organized battles. Seeing you here, is making my decision that much easier. Between transferring to deviate or grobb, if Veco/ED refugees have ended up on grobbulus, that is where I will make my new home

1 Like

Want to have fun interactions with alliance? We did!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Grobbulus/comments/hofgzm/black_tooth_frown/

Fear the Grin!

Thanks Kained! We appreciate you putting us in your video!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Grobbulus/comments/i6df9f/march_on_the_kingdom_part_1_of_shadows_on_the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

1 Like

We are not afraid to get our hands dirty.
https://www.reddit.com/r/Grobbulus/comments/imacfo/how_does_the_blacktooth_grin_fight/

Lok’tar Ogar, former worthy friends and foes!

Just poking my head in from across the grey waters that separate Grob from DD.

Several OG VeCo folks from the Keepers of Stromgarde have reformed the regiment over here, and we very much miss you green-skinned, grinning bastards tearing up our fair highlands!

The Thunderhoof, Keepers, and a few other old-timers on DD speak fondly of the Grin, Suncrown, and others, and wish you the very best. With our War Campaign just about to kick off, and the Keepers just a teensy bit more numerous now than at this point pre-TBC on VeCo, we’ll raise a few cups to your honor, and reminisce over tales of glorious combats, vicious foes, and great WPvP.

For Honor and Vengeance!

1 Like

I miss fighting you guys <3 I hope your campaign goes well!